The Irrelevant 7: The 4*'s released since January 2016

13»

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I think this post deserves some revisitation in the wake of the rebalance announcement.

I think SpiderGwen should be high on the list of to-be-fixed characters (but definitely behind Cho!)
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    I think this post deserves some revisitation in the wake of the rebalance announcement.

I think SpiderGwen should be high on the list of to-be-fixed characters (but definitely behind Cho!)

Gwen is tough. Her purple and red work pretty well together and aren't terrrible, but her yellow is SO bad. Imo it's the worst non-cho power in 4* land. So on on sense she is easy to fix: just fix the yellow. On the other hand, too good a yellow might make her devastating.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    The point is that the new 4*s are irrelevant because 5* is the new meta. Nothing that is planned is going to change that.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    DaveR4470 wrote:

I don't plan on revisiting this post directly. Although after I cover up C4ge and use him a bit I promise "The Irrelevant 7 Part Deux" will be forthcoming.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't plan on revisiting this post directly. Although after I cover up C4ge and use him a bit I promise "The Irrelevant 7 Part Deux" will be forthcoming.
    It's a shame that every new character that gets released is either irrelevant for the most part, or unobtainable for the most part.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    DaveR4470 wrote:

I don't know if it is your case Colog, and it is still not mine (my max 4 is just 294), but people who still have their 5s in the 450-480 range and their 4s in the 320+ range are starting to use their 4s again. 4s when close to 400 when buffed are super beasts!!!

Now If I could only get 20-30 Iceman or Rhulk covers... icon_razz.gif