Game freezes

Options
Phineaus
Phineaus Posts: 13
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
This is the second time this week during an event where game has froze during event. Both times were after gaining control of a creature before ops turn. Anyone else have same issue? Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't lose an attempt for the pw.

Comments

• Netatron
    Options
    Just got a freeze from Thing in the Ice when dealing direct damage to it. It's getting very frustrating how long this has gone on.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Netatron wrote:
    Just got a freeze from Thing in the Ice when dealing direct damage to it. It's getting very frustrating how long this has gone on.
    I've heard from a few people in the Coalition Alliance having issues with Thing in the Ice. I'm going to avoid that card for now.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've just cast Descent upon the Sinners and my opponent's Thing in the Ice flipped instead of dying... that I was not expecting.
  • OngFatt
    OngFatt Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Two freezes. One involved Thing in the Ice (I wish I remember the details) and just now it froze when I bounced opponents island tokens. I was in the lead both times.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    uZA7BS9.jpg
  • newbee1kenobi
    Options
    Just wanted to drop some salt here ...
    Was 1st for most of the event with only 1 loss due to a freeze and 1 secondary objective failed so 9 points short from the max possible...
    Today last day of the event, last 4 match i can play ... 2 freezes in a row then the 3rd match... i won with all objective but had a window "an error occured" when we normally see the points we gained ... retried to load it for like 5min with no succes then decided to restart the app ... it counted this match as another loss icon_evil.gif
    After some self control i decided to play the last match wich i won but now i'm like 7th in the event and lost the top 5 prize thanx to bugs.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,231 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just wanted to drop some salt here ...
    Was 1st for most of the event with only 1 loss due to a freeze and 1 secondary objective failed so 9 points short from the max possible...
    Today last day of the event, last 4 match i can play ... 2 freezes in a row then the 3rd match... i won with all objective but had a window "an error occured" when we normally see the points we gained ... retried to load it for like 5min with no succes then decided to restart the app ... it counted this match as another loss icon_evil.gif
    After some self control i decided to play the last match wich i won but now i'm like 7th in the event and lost the top 5 prize thanx to bugs.

My sympathy. I lost Saheeli Rai the same way.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone,

The dev team are continuing to look into the reports of freezing and it is high on the priority list of upcoming fixes.

Please open a ticket with Support if you haven't done so yet. The details you provide can help the team recreate the issue. Freezing and crashing fixes can be tricky to nail down with so many different devices out there - as well as having hundreds of cards in-game where different interactions need to be investigated. Rest assured, that we will track down and continue to eliminate bugs. As with any game, it's an ongoing process.

You can contact Support here: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thanks very much.
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    great! now i will start using thing in the ice...
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

The dev team are continuing to look into the reports of freezing and it is high on the priority list of upcoming fixes.

Please open a ticket with Support if you haven't done so yet. The details you provide can help the team recreate the issue. Freezing and crashing fixes can be tricky to nail down with so many different devices out there - as well as having hundreds of cards in-game where different interactions need to be investigated. Rest assured, that we will track down and continue to eliminate bugs. As with any game, it's an ongoing process.

You can contact Support here: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thanks very much.

If you go to the bugs and technical issues forum we've listed the cards which cause freezing, along with the circumstances is which they occur, along with screenshots.