Love Hate this game

Options
Afrocigar
Afrocigar Posts: 73 Match Maker
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Man, I may have Stockholmes Syndrome with this freakin game. I do the Doubleshoot, start early just to do my own test. I play a good amount and do the rankng dance, 1-5-15-8-34-20-44-78 I finish high enough for a Purple Daredevil (I need freakin blue!) this is after waking up early to try grinding my way up to tha blue. For some reason I got my tail whipped all morning, those match 3's just wouldn't fall for me. Next time I'll start the tourny late, makes no difference

So now I'm kinda down on the game feeling I need to just roll with it, you know can't catch 'em all. I've only dropped $6, what can I expect? Maybe this game is designed for me to finish 20-40 most tourny's, all good. I'll just play it for the match 3, screw the cover chase.

Then I get another worthless Standard Recruit, whoo wee! waste of tapping. Then what do I get? A doggone RED Grey Suit Black Widow!!!!

And I'm back in, hooked... I hate MPQ, I hate D3. Please let me go

Comments

• *Stockholm.

And you're never leaving. Never ever.
  • Ultimately for me, as much as some of the decisions regarding reward and score structure frustrate me, the match 3 game is absolutely brilliant. That'll always keep me coming back.
  • Afrocigar
    Afrocigar Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    *Stockholm.

And you're never leaving. Never ever.

Thanks, was unsure. Shoulda looked it up
  • I kinda like "Stockholmes" better. I feel it illustrates the captor/captive bond. icon_lol.gif