Eldrazi in Eldritch Moon

Options
shteev
shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
The expansion set to SoI, Eldritch Moon, is going to feature more Eldrazi.

Please, please, can you make some playable ones this time? Good eldrazi cards are few and far between in the last few sets, and are mostly mythic, like Desolation Twins or Oblivion Sower.

Comments

• Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    The expansion set to SoI, Eldritch Moon, is going to feature more Eldrazi.

Please, please, can you make some playable ones this time? Good eldrazi cards are few and far between in the last few sets, and are mostly mythic, like Desolation Twins or Oblivion Sower.
    Also they told they were considering making devoid creatures colorless.
    It could be a good idea to do it before or together with the launch of eldritch moon.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Morphis wrote:
    Also they told they were considering making devoid creatures colorless.

THIS^^^^
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    can we then also make the colorless eldrazi have devoid? (meaning that they benefit from void gems?)
  • jimilinho_
    jimilinho_ Posts: 292
    Options
    can we then also make the colorless eldrazi have devoid? (meaning that they benefit from void gems?)

Yes this, Void Winnower not having devoid is just wrong!
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ESPECIALLY THIS.

So many Eldrazi from the BoZ/OtGW sets are flat out unplayable because of this and absurd mana costs. I'm looking at YOU, World Breaker.
  • fox1342
    fox1342 Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    Options
    HomeRn wrote:
    ESPECIALLY THIS.

So many Eldrazi from the BoZ/OtGW sets are flat out unplayable because of this and absurd mana costs. I'm looking at YOU, World Breaker.

Lilliana likes them.
  • Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    fox1342 wrote:
    HomeRn wrote:
    ESPECIALLY THIS.

Lilliana likes them.
    Lilliana likes any big creatures, if you know what I mean...
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gun Bunny wrote:
    fox1342 wrote:
    HomeRn wrote:
    ESPECIALLY THIS.

Lilliana likes them.
    Lilliana likes any big creatures, if you know what I mean...
    Liliana likes black
    Liliana likes big

Think it's better to stop here... icon_lol.gif