Slayer's Plate (+Harness the Storm) bugged

Options
ridfrenzy
ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
The card no longer seems to stack with itself. It was stacking the last time I played it. I also tested using Murderer's Axe which stacked with itself no problem.

Is this intentional? If it is then Murderer's Axe (common) is now better than Slayer's Plate (Rare)

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It stacked today when the AI cast it on my creature three times.
  • FARTFACTORY
    FARTFACTORY Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hahaha, that is great.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hahaha, that is great.

It actually cost me finishing a secondary objective because it was during enraged. =p
  • ridfrenzy
    Options
    Yeah it seems to be random, I have had it stack then suddenly start not stacking during the game.

Here is the deck it happens in, maybe it will help the devs:

http://i.imgur.com/LUuDtPa.jpg
  • Rannah
    Rannah Posts: 13
    Options
    I noticed a few glitches on this last event. One match I lost was Liliana vs. Garrick, he had a 8/8 snake on the board I needed to wipe to win. I had Grave Mist on the board, matched two which should have given me the board clear I needed to win....aaaaand nothing. I even made sure it was her activates first by touching each gem to see her portrait flash. I've also not gotten vampires from Call the Bloodline, or had vampires pumped from matching the Vampire Aristocrat gem. In the same Garrick match, he went from having no loyalty at the end of my turn, to having enough loyalty to summon snakes, before he performed his match for that turn.

I wasn't too mad, I was far enough into my reward tier that I didn't risk getting bumped out, and I was pretty sure I couldn't make it into the next tier, but losing is never fun when it seems the AI is cheating.
  • thurule
    thurule Posts: 23
    Options
    /shocked

icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Rannah wrote:
    I noticed a few glitches on this last event. One match I lost was Liliana vs. Garrick, he had a 8/8 snake on the board I needed to wipe to win. I had Grave Mist on the board, matched two which should have given me the board clear I needed to win....aaaaand nothing. I even made sure it was her activates first by touching each gem to see her portrait flash. I've also not gotten vampires from Call the Bloodline, or had vampires pumped from matching the Vampire Aristocrat gem. In the same Garrick match, he went from having no loyalty at the end of my turn, to having enough loyalty to summon snakes, before he performed his match for that turn.

I wasn't too mad, I was far enough into my reward tier that I didn't risk getting bumped out, and I was pretty sure I couldn't make it into the next tier, but losing is never fun when it seems the AI is cheating.

Just want to point out because you may not be familiar with this mechanic, but it's possible to fill loyalty before you make your match.

During the start of the turn, gems can change and match via supports that help turn gems to another colour. If this change helps to match, it will both fill mana and loyalty. Green especially does this a lot.

If this is what happened, then everything with the snakes was kosher.
  • ridfrenzy
    Options
    Just reporting it is still bugged after the patch.

I did notice yesterday though that when I had two in play the second one stacked fine with the first one I cast but then when I cast the same card again it didn't stack.

So the bug as I see it is to do with Harness the Storm in combination with Slayer's Plate. When you cast the same Slayer's Plate twice, with the effect from Harness the Storm, it doesn't work and stack like I am assuming it should.