Can't be coincidence

Options
jimilinho_
jimilinho_ Posts: 292
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So I've opened 12 rares in total from the new set, this wouldn't be too bad if 5 OF THEM WERENT HANWAR MILITIA CAPTAIN!
What the hell is going on, I'm assuming some rares drop more frequently than others cause that can't just be bad luck

Comments

• Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That sucks, lots of negativity about drop rates and copies of cards right now.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It *can* be a conicidence, but it still sucks. I've got SoI 9 mythics and 3 of them are Thing in the Ice.

People who make these games with random boosters rely on the fact that the stories you hear and remember are the ones about how amazing that booster was one time, with 2 Mythics in it!!! It's important to remember that for every player who has such good fortune, there's always a player at the other end of the scale who gets ****.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jimilinho_ wrote:
    So I've opened 12 rares in total from the new set, this wouldn't be too bad if 5 OF THEM WERENT HANWAR MILITIA CAPTAIN!
    What the hell is going on, I'm assuming some rares drop more frequently than others cause that can't just be bad luck

Yup, it isn't just you. Others have different rares that they get obscene multiples of.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    4 times Avacyn's Judgement and 3 times Brain in a Jar.
    Also, 1 Mythic from 4 Big Boxes.
    I opened 3 Fat Packs and 1 Big Box today that contained 0 Mythics and 4 rares total.
    It's ****.