I'm bag man, kick me

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I never thought to check in on the game forums until now (about 2 months in the to game)... and I can't believe I've done such a stupid move: I had collected 5 rag covers in that time and sold them all off. I looked at him and said, what a lame thor clone, he only has 2 powers? and at level 1 those powers didn't look that hot... doom on me

Comments

• Na, he is not the greatest after nerf so its not too bad. i'll still kick you if you want?
  • Don't feel too bad. The game should have better 'in-game information' so a player can fully understand what certain characters can grow into when properly leveled.

For a competitive game that relies so much on the right character builds and strategies, the game leaves the uninformed user in the dark and at a severe disadvantage.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Don't feel too bad. The game should have better 'in-game information' so a player can fully understand what certain characters can grow into when properly leveled.

For a competitive game that relies so much on the right character builds and strategies, the game leaves the uninformed user in the dark and at a severe disadvantage.

Yeah part of it was my expectations for this game so I didn’t take it seriously, was just playing when there was time to kill… I’ve never played a mobile game as much as this before. Usually I get bored after a week or 2 and/or hit a paywall. But this game…I’ve even stopped ipad and ps3 gaming due to it.

Also agree that some of the mechanics should be more clear.

For example I never knew match-4’s also get you all the other colors in a row until after a long while. I always thought, meh, so it does a little more damage, why should I bother with a weak color. It also had me suspicious initially about why the AI was able to suddenly pull of special attacks when the last round they didn’t have enough AP and their match was also for a different color.