MPQ Gamependium (Unofficial web tools: DDQ Calendar/Rosters)

Comments

• willyswim
    willyswim Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    1st, I'd like to say that the site is amazing and I use it everyday. It's made playing and planning out the game much easier, so thank you for that. I have one suggestion though and hopefully it's not too hard to do. With the addition of champing, it would be great if you could add in the total covers section of the spreadsheets a new group called championed above 13 covers. The separation would make it easier to distinguish where the split is between champed characters and those who are ready to be champed. Again, amazing job and keep up the great work. Thanks!
  • mghartman
    mghartman Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I think a good addition would be to easily see the popularity of each character in relation to others. I often find myself wondering which covers to drop and which to keep..

Also, maybe the ability to build team combos and see which covers work the best with each other.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Banner's second color is black, not green.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    This tool is awesome, thanks!
  • Awesome tool. Just added my current roster icon_e_smile.gif
  • PiGeek314
    PiGeek314 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I created a google doc that uses the spreadsheet and history differences pages to summarize roster progress like this:

PiGeek314's Roster Progress summary:
    5* Covers: 26/104 (25.0%) with 0/8 fully covered (0.0%) and 0 extra covers on 0 champions.
    4* Covers: 331/481 (68.8%) with 9/37 fully covered (24.3%) and 0 extra covers on 0 champions.
    3* Covers: 520/520 (100.0%) with 40/40 fully covered (100.0%) and 464 extra covers on 24 champions.
    2* Covers: 154/182 (84.6%) with 11/14 fully covered (78.6%) and 350 extra covers on 11 champions.
    1* Covers: 15/80 (18.8%) with 1/8 fully covered (12.5%).

Progress summary from: 07/31/16 through 08/26/16 (26 days).
    5* Covers: 3 new covers = 0.12 covers per day.
    4* Covers: 39 new covers = 1.50 covers per day.
    3* Covers: 87 new covers = 3.35 covers per day.
    2* Covers: 107 new covers = 4.12 covers per day.
    1* Covers: 0 new covers = 0.00 covers per day.

It would be great if you could build something like this into the gamependium tool itself.
    Some more details here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQu ... ium_users/
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    One slight problem with the new Luke Cage, he is listed as a 5* on the site not the 4* he actually is.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Crowl wrote:
    One slight problem with the new Luke Cage, he is listed as a 5* on the site not the 4* he actually is.

Guess that's what happens when you copy/paste :p. All fixed and anyone who had already added him to their roster has had the level already adjusted to match.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I'm getting a "502 - Bad Gateway" error
    whatever that means
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    I'm getting a "502 - Bad Gateway" error
    whatever that means

Me too and it's bumming me out
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Seems to be working again for me now.
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    The site works for me except the characters page. That hasn't worked for the last few days for me.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Site down. 502 bad gateway.
  • TetsujinOni
    TetsujinOni Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    Seems to be up now.
  • oBrokeno
    oBrokeno Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Trying to make roster but it keeps telling me I need to add numbers when I save.tried adding numbers and using all numbers. Still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
  • willyswim
    willyswim Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    First, Great site and I use it every day. It's been invaluable. Second, a suggestion for a minor update. In the full details for a character, could we have what character we get as a champ reward with color and at what level.
    so for cyclops it would look like.
    lvl 183 redtile.png Cyclops, Classic
    lvl 223 bluetile.png Cyclops, Classic
    lvl 265 yellowtile.png Cyclops, Classic

Again, great site and thanks for all the hard work in keeping it updated.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cert's expired.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bump. Just curious if someone's taking care of the SSL errors.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    This is the second time the site has been down when I finally decided to update my roster. I'm starting to take it personally. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    doomette wrote:
    This is the second time the site has been down when I finally decided to update my roster. I'm starting to take it personally. icon_e_confused.gif

Looks like it's fixed. Update your roster! icon_e_biggrin.gif