WRB PvP Event

2»

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Morphis wrote:
    Do red have any wolf at all?

I used Village Messenger and Breakneck Rider. There's also Scourge Wolf, which is rare or mythic (I forget).
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    madwren wrote:
    Morphis wrote:

I used Village Messenger and Breakneck Rider. There's also Scourge Wolf, which is rare or mythic (I forget).
    I used the same two cards as you did for red in the event - very fast and Village Messenger can transform after attacking (which to me seems kinda... weird considering the text requirements for transforming). That and I got Scourge Wolf from the event which I very much needed!
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    HomeRn wrote:
    madwren wrote:
    Morphis wrote:

I used the same two cards as you did for red in the event - very fast and Village Messenger can transform after attacking (which to me seems kinda... weird considering the text requirements for transforming). That and I got Scourge Wolf from the event which I very much needed!

Man, I want a Scourge Wolf so badly. =)

Anyway, the transform for Messenger is broken. It'll get fixed at some point so it transforms as intended.

Its transforming when it shouldn't actually made me lose one match.
  • malafein
    malafein Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Morphis wrote:

There are at least 3. I have:
    Scourge Wolf (Wolf Horror)
    Village Messenger (Human Werewolf)
    Breakneck Rider (Human Scout Werewolf)

Edit: I guess I should have read 2nd page to see you had your answer already, but yea as others have said the werewolves count for both objectives, so I stuck with those for the event. The Scourge Wolf is pretty sweet in general though. If you have a red/white deck, it's nice paired with Iona's Blessing to have a first strike defender.
  • Alexx40in
    Alexx40in Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Tell me, please, how it is possible? Tell me , please , how is this possible ? Why I lost my ranking?

http://i.imgur.com/eyuYlIk.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/06ZOIXX.jpg