08/24 - New Game Data

Options
Hibernum_JC
Hibernum_JC Posts: 318 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi folks,

We've pushed new game data to the servers. There is no update to the app to download - the new data will be automatically downloaded to the game. We highly recommend you exit out of the game and restart it to ensure you get the latest data.

This fixes the crashing issue with Devour in Flames (very special thanks to the community who contacted us to help us track down this nasty bug).

Thanks!

Comments

• majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    (very special thanks to the community who contacted us to help us track down this nasty bug)
    You're welcome icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks for fixing Devour! I'll no longer avoid red.

Has there been any progress on the Prized Amalgam bug?
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh good - Devour's been fixed. One down, many more to go. At least it was one of the nastier bugs that was causing crashes/lockups regularly! Nice to see that they're listening to the community comments about the bugs as well.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 days, that took us, once we took the time to work on it.

How long has it been in the game?

I'd say you owe ravenclaw some crystals.
  • Hibernum_JC
    Hibernum_JC Posts: 318 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mcjordan wrote:

As far as I know, Prized Amalgam is fixed internally but it requires a new version of the app, which is a lot trickier.

We have been super hard at work fixing bugs (cards and others), and so when we release the new version (which should be soon!) the vast majority should be fixed.
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Mcjordan wrote:

As far as I know, Prized Amalgam is fixed internally but it requires a new version of the app, which is a lot trickier.

We have been super hard at work fixing bugs (cards and others), and so when we release the new version (which should be soon!) the vast majority should be fixed.

Sounds great! Thanks for the update, I love all of the new content.