Silverfur Partisan bug

Options
majincob
majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
SilverfurPartisan.png
Some of my blue spells that target spells in opponents hand trigger opponent's silverfur. Presumably the card in hand is a wolf or werewolf. I think it's the sphinx's tutelage "targeting" the first card in hand. Technically "control" means a permanent or spell on the stack or emblem in the command zone in paper magic, not cards in hand.

Comments

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    majincob wrote:
    SilverfurPartisan.png
    Some of my blue spells that target spells in opponents hand trigger opponent's silverfur. Presumably the card in hand is a wolf or werewolf. I think it's the sphinx's tutelage "targeting" the first card in hand. Technically "control" means a permanent or spell on the stack or emblem in the command zone in paper magic, not cards in hand.

It is bugged and in a more drastic way. I faced it in qb today and it gained 4/4 whenever ANY spell was cast by anyone. It gained stats everytime i played animists awakening..... i played it several times just to be sure. And AA does not target any creatures.

Noyan Dar pales in his shadow.
  • tm00
    tm00 Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It failed to trigger after I casted seek the wild fetching a non-wolf.

Maybe it triggers whenever a player targets a wolf or whenever you cast a non-targeting spell.