Unable to receive Nahiri

Reaganstorme
Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
Purchased Nahiri on Android as a reward for working all my recent overtime.

"Something went wrong" and i havent received her, the Runes, or the cards.

Logged a ticket.

Comments

• Ditto but with two purchases of the red and white pack and did not log a ticket. Grrrrrrr
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Same here. Purchased, and didn't receive anything.
  • Same here. Logged a ticket a 5:09pm, last I heard was at 5:27 which was it was sent higher for review.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Same.

Some poor souls are going to be working all night trying to fix this...
  • Same here. Ticket submitted.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi Everyone -

We are aware of players experiencing this issue where you are not credited Nahiri after making the purchase. Our team is working on making this fix as we speak and we will have an update after the maintenance is completed. Please submit a ticket with our support team at d3go.com/mobile-games-support with a copy of the receipt and the team will be able to assist. Please note, the support team is available from 9-6pm PDT so it will be tomorrow before you will receive a response. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
  • Reaganstorme
    Just played a level 42 Nahiri.

So very angry right now.

icon_evil.gif
  • Omega Red
    Received an email from support telling me this was a known issue that was corrected overnight. They gave me the standard "please force close the app and see if that solves the issue" ****. Answered with screenshots of my receipt telling them that their "solution" doesn't work.

I'll give it 24 hrs. max. If I don't have my pack tonight I'll be asking Google for a refund.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    I had the same issue described above. Purchased Nahiri, payment was successful, and got the error message that something went wrong.

Came to the forums and was relieved to see I wasn't the only one with the issue. After logging a ticket, and dealing with support, I'm no longer relieved.

They gave me some rigamorole about how my purchase could not be verified. Seriously? Look at my account. See the Nahiri purchase. See my account doesn't have Nahiri. Not that difficult!

Anyways, not impressed with the support process. Considering this is their error, I should not be forced to jump through hoops in order for it to be corrected.
  • Omega Red
    Has anyone else gotten their stuff yet? Almost the end of work day and all I got was a "your ticket has been escalated for review". I don't know what there is to review. All the evidence is there.
  • Reaganstorme
    My ticket has been resolved, i now have Nahiri.

Wish the red and white fat pack included the new SoI cards. They don't. They're BFZ only.
  • Omega Red
    Mine hasn't. I just requested a refund from Google. I would rather wait five days to have my money back than wait whatever it takes d3 to "review" my case. Awful customer service.
  • Valk
    Valk Posts: 13 Just Dropped In

Wish the red and white fat pack included the new SoI cards. They don't. They're BFZ only.

It does include the SOI cards icon_eek.gif at least for me it did
  • Reaganstorme
    Valk wrote:

It does include the SOI cards icon_eek.gif at least for me it did

I was watching out for them. Got none. Good to know you did anyway. Congrats.