Update in Regards to the Server Issues Yesterday (8/12/16)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone –

Thank you for your patience as we got the new update (v1.6) out the door yesterday. As you know, it took much longer than we expected to get the update out and we had to do a couple of additional server fixes, causing headaches for many of you wanting to play the game and the current PVP event.

As a token of our appreciation, we are crediting all players with 250 Mana Crystals (you should see it once you log into the game). We are excited about the new update that includes Shadows Over Innistrad and the Coalitions Sign-up and we will be sharing more details on what new things will be coming to the game here on the forums and/or FAQ.

Please reach out to our support team at http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support if you are still having any difficulties with the game and the team will be happy to help (please note, support is only available M-F from 9-6pm PDT).

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for playing the game!

Comments

• Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have not enough energies left t emphatize this...
    At least for me, at this very moment, 250 crystals is not even remotely close to what I would consider a fair compensation.

Hopefully support aid will change it.
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for the crystals!! Enjoying the new content and hope that we won't have to experience more issues like that. It will make me dread updates more than enjoy them.
  • Mary_Poppins
    Options
    I'm with Morphis. I have lost a 1/2 day of playing and have still not had my lost purchases issue resolved as of yet. Is it wrong to ask for an improved trouble ticket system and a bit more testing before deployment?
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My ticket for not receiving Nahiri has been resolved.

Wish the red and white fat pack included the new SoI cards though.

EDIT - Apparently they are there, i just didn't get any.