Game Freezing Bug - Red Spell

Moridin
Moridin Posts: 5
Hello,

Wanted to report an extremely annoying bug that only happens when playing Red coloured players. I do not know which spell causes it, but at the end of the opponents turn the game freezes and refuses to switch back to my play. The only option then is to quit the match and be given an automatic loss. It really sucks to be on a long winning streak, only to have this happen and break my streak with a forced "loss".

Please confirm you are aware and actively fixing this game breaking issue.

Thank you.

Comments

• Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    I'm glad to see they are concerned and are actively seeking a way to stop this RED cascade lock up issue. They are the best Dev team ever said no one ever. But seriously fix this now. Stop working on a new expansion that will just bug the game even more and fix the current issues please. Seriously please. Maybe please? Alright ..... I got nothin.
  • SalaciousFortuna
    SalaciousFortuna Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Yes. Very frustrating. At least make it so if the game freezes, you force stop the app, go back into it, and be given the option of resuming suspended game. You're going against AI's anyway. Other games are able to do this.... Very frustrating especially during the special events.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    And everything I said just came to fruition.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Still happening after the SoI patch 1.6.
  • Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Omg!!! Its still freezing after the update. This game is getting shelved till they fix the issues. Back to marvel puzzle quest I guess.
  • I'll confirm as well, just had it happen in a green v red quick game post patch. Would love to see this fixed.