Great Day in MtG:PQ!!

Options
Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So, in the event today, i got what i thought for my deck was impossible.. a flawless victory against World Breaker!!

l1FPdFJ.jpg

Then, from the booster pack.. my first of the new Mythics (i have seriously bad luck in packs, but this goes into my Koth deck immediately!)

jbaY9Xt.jpg

So, post your good stuff!! We have one of these thread in the MPQ forums, may as well get one going here!

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed the same flawless victory with Gideon 1. Managed to pull a Jori En & a World Breaker in the booster pack, which was pretty awesome. I'm loving Jori En.

..and then I got a Veteran Warleader off of the basic 3-card booster. Awesome.
  • ToneLoki
    ToneLoki Posts: 4
    Options
    It was a good weekend, I got Tyrant as well, along with Nissa's Renewal and World Breaker. pretty much the best luck i've has since i started playing.
  • exmor
    exmor Posts: 2
    Options
    Same here, great weekend, finally managed to get 100% on all the objectives in Oath of the Gatewatch and also received Ulamog which is a really fun card against multi-colour boss.
  • nerdstrap
    nerdstrap Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was on vacation and pulled off the Kozilek win with less than an hour remaining! Is it just me, or did Tyrant of Valakut get way harder? Kozilek was a pushover to Gideon Starfield/Throne support deck again icon_e_wink.gif
  • Dodecapod
    Dodecapod Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Today has been like a roller coaster with all of the maintenance, bugs, NoP issues, and everything else, but thankfully it ended on a personal high note, with better pack RNG than I could have ever dared hope for.

During the brief uptime earlier, I thought I hit the jackpot by pulling my favorite new SoI mythic (Goldnight Castigator) from my first 14x box, and even got to play a few games with it, only to meet with bitter disappointment when both the card and the results were rescinded after the next maintenance period ended. Having at least received the crystals back, I figured I might as well give it another go, and lo and behold:
    S2J0gkt.jpg?1
    Success!!! Needless to say, I've never been anywhere near this thrilled to receive a "duplicate" mythic before icon_e_wink.gif

There have definitely been more than enough headaches to go around for everyone today with the v1.6.0 release, but here's hoping all of the new cards and content prove to be more than worth the trouble in the long run, and that everyone can pull a few game-changers from their upcoming packs too.