hello i'm a new player

Options
trandir
trandir Posts: 8
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
i'm a beginner and can i have some advices from someone with more experience?
actually my planes are the 5 basic and they are really weak (lv 12 for nissa and liliana and 24 for jace and chandra, gideon is lv 59 and i use mostly he)
so what is the best pack?
how should i spend my mana crystals?
and what are good decks for beginners?

Comments

• Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Check out the strategy section for tips on deck building.

For now, just keep leveling the walkers you have the most fun with and use your crystals when you have enough to buy big boxes from any set you need cards from (most cards per crystals) until you don't really want or need any cards from that set anymore.
  • trandir
    Options
    ok but what is better classic pack or bfz pack?
  • Infamous
    Options
    trandir wrote:

I would say start with the classic if your a bigginer. Try to log every day to get daily awards and finishing story mode to get free Crystal and runes.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    trandir wrote:

Honestly, neither is better or worse. I'd probably opt for BFZ, just because the free packs you get should serve you well in terms of Classic cards.
  • UrbanNinja
    Options
    Your main focus at the moment should be about getting more cards. You can collect free cards every 8 hours and should otherwise save crystals for boxes. Currently boxes of Original set gives 14 packs while BFZ boxes give 15 so the choice is rather simple here. To get that many crystals, you can either wait for daily rewards which yield 180 crystals per month or complete story mode challenges.

If you are not the kind of person that wait that much, then either collection are fine.

As for PW, just keep in mind that there is some kind of consensus that Jace and Lilianna are the weakest. I personally think that Nissa is the strongest of the 5, but that is debatable. It also depends a lot on the cards you get and obviously, how you like to play.
  • trandir
    Options
    UrbanNinja wrote:

As for PW, just keep in mind that there is some kind of consensus that Jace and Lilianna are the weakest. I personally think that Nissa is the strongest of the 5, but that is debatable. It also depends a lot on the cards you get and obviously, how you like to play.

First thanks for the help and second I like to play gideon and use a really simple strategy: give to a creature with first strike vigilance.
    And use the half white half blue card to blink enemies creature in their deck or hand and also the 8 mana white spell that destroy a creature whit more than 4 attack
  • tm00
    tm00 Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think bfz has more well costed cheap uncommons so I'd start from it.