jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
1/4/3.
I won last time with a 1/2/1.

Previous Runs

Comments

• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Last time I had an easy win with my 2/3/2 (lvl 115) Ice-Man. I guess that I won`t have a tough time with my 3/4/3 (lvl 140) Ice-Man.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bobby should be champed by the time this match arrives, so it should be easy breezy beautiful.
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    So I guess 2-2-3 lvl 147 should be a walk in the park icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Iridious
    Iridious Posts: 53 Match Maker
    As long as you have a couple of blue covers this is one of the easier ones, just don't use the follow up punch to the stun unless you're ready to end the fight and you can stunlock to victory if you need to.

Now that I have a lvl 150 5/5/1 this should be childs play! icon_e_smile.gif
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Going to try with my 1/5/0, level 95. Assuming I can get the blue rolling, I am hoping to get the stun lock active.
  • This will be oneof those "I'll blow 10health packs because Iswear I'll win next time fights.

A sad man @ 1/2/0. Oh well, I was on a CotT roll lost the last 2 and this one most likely..
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    An easy win like I`ve exspected. I`ve beat JG in my 2nd attempt (too many undesired 5-matches in the first one) without any boosts.

RNGesus gave me as reward icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png which puts him to 2/2/0.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    First try was pretty easy, my Iceman is now at 188 (2/5/2). Pretty much kept her stunned most of the match. Would've been quicker with a better board - got one green off, everything else was match damage :p

Pulled a blueflag.pngtoken_legendary.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_e_smile.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_razz.gificon_e_biggrin.gif He's now 0/1/1.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Mine is level 60, 1/3/1. Wine on the first the with a total of 4 blue AP to start the match, then a match-4 of blue on opening move.

The previous two cycles, he was 1/1/1 or 1/2/1, and I hadn't been able to keep her stunned.

Reward was Ghost Rider red.
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Collected my third blue from Mystique yesterday taking him to 3/3/2 lvl 147. Using PeterGibbons316's guide managed to one shot it, very pleased. 2 blue matches with +2 B/P and perma stunned

Pulled a Red X23 taking her to 5/4/2.

Today I wear my happy face.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Beat her second try with 0/2/1 level 90. Boosted blue/purple AP, all AP, all damage. Just kept her stun locked and got a lucky board. Nice House Party Protocol to go with the morning coffee.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    0/3/1 lvl 111 here. First attempt success using +2 blue/purple, +2 all, and +100% critical because why not. 2nd turn stun on a heavy blue board kept Jean stunned the entire match.

Got a black Punisher Max. Definitely a win
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Got him the second try 2-2-3 got great board she was stunned whole match.

Got 3rd cover of 4* Falcap icon_cry.gif not to happy but not to sad either.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try, no boosts, with a L141 0/3/5 Iceman. nice and easy.

Token gave me: icon_katebishop.pngblackflag.png , bringing her to 0/1/2.

Figured why not, and cashed in my other token_legendary.png , along with 60 CP.

icon_nickfury.png (champ level)
    icon_antman.png (champ level)
    icon_elektra.png (sold)
    icon_thing.png - brings me to 4/5/4, making him my next in line to champ. Hurray!
  • Cunneryn
    Cunneryn Posts: 112
    3 try was the winner for my 1-4-3 lvl 126. The first 2 tries i didn't get blue on the board and/or was distracted by making breakfast.

Got a purple 5*hulk for my efforts, bringing my 5* rates to 8.3%.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    After a series of frustrating losses, this crash mercifully only took my 133 1/4/5 Bobby two tries.

But just to remind me who's in charge, on my first attempt, I stunned Jean on my second turn, and when she came out of the stun, she magically summoned two ludicrous cascades that powered up both her green and purple and downed me in short order.

On my second attempt, I was able to get a proper chain-stun going, where I just keep hitting her with blue, collecting purple to create more blue, stun her again, repeat.

Reward: greenflag.pngicon_redhulk.png (now 2/3/5). Maybe the best cover I could have asked for with his crash coming soon. icon_e_biggrin.gif

My record for cycle 3 is now at 11-6. I'll be curious if I can maintain a winning record for the full cycle as the newer (and for me, less covered) 4*s take over.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Three tries.

First was 0/2/2 level 90 just to get a taste for whether it was viable.

Second I used +2 blue, +2 all, +100% match damage. That got her down to 1k health.

Leveled to 106, used the same boosts, got the token.

XFDP blackflag.png from the token makes him 5/1/1.
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Sucks to see so many getting it easily while the RNG curse me with a 1/0/4 Iceman. My Kingdom for just 1 single blue and a chance here
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    As expected, this match was a breeze for my 271 5/5/3 Iceman. She did get enough purple to hit me with a MOM, but I could shrug the damage while also keeping her otherwise stunned for half the match. I punched a snowman once, Whited her Out a couple times.

Pulled an Invisible Woman though. :bleh:
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    As expected, this match was a breeze for my 271 5/5/3 Iceman. She did get enough purple to hit me with a MOM, but I could shrug the damage while also keeping her otherwise stunned for half the match. I punched a snowman once, Whited her Out a couple times.

Pulled an Invisible Woman though. :bleh:

same level. i did boost all +2 and b/p +2 because, well i dont use them anywhere else. one blue match and she was stunned almost the entire match and never used an ability.

venom black. i had forgotten he was even a character in the game. icon_redface.gif