Reinforced Mage Ring Responder cannot attack

Options
UrbanNinja
UrbanNinja Posts: 66
If you have a Mage Ring Responder in play and manage to swap 5 gems, then summon another one with that mana, the Mage Ring Responder gets disabled again.

I'm wondering if this is the expected behavior. This is by far one of the worst creature in the whole game. Please, give it a break when he's reinforced!

Comments

• Reyemile
    Reyemile Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Don't know if intended or not, but it's worked that way for several releases.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    UrbanNinja wrote:
    If you have a Mage Ring Responder in play and manage to swap 5 gems, then summon another one with that mana, the Mage Ring Responder gets disabled again.

I'm wondering if this is the expected behavior. This is by far one of the worst creature in the whole game. Please, give it a break when he's reinforced!

I noticed this too and thought I was going crazy. It certainly would be nice if the game recognized that the requirements for the original copy of the Responder to attack were previously met before the reinforcement is played, and counts that after the reinforcement is played. I cannot see a good reason why the requirement should need to be met again for a reinforcement copy.
  • Netatron
    Netatron Posts: 147
    Options
    This also happens when reinforcing something that gained haste from another source, it will regain summoning sickness. It's not card-specific. I do wish they could address some of these bugs faster.