4* Phoenix Character Idea

Options
Powers popped into my head and wanted to get them out there Feel free to put in your own tweaks

phoenix black ability star eater
level 1: cost 10 black: destroys 10 of the opponents yellow reserves and does X amount of damage per yellow destroyed
level 2: costs 3 more black and destroys 10 red as well
level 3: ups amount destroyed to for both colors 13
Level 4: costs 2 more ups amount destroyed to 15
Level 5: destroys all opponents red and yellow does 10% damage to allies as well

Phoenix: green Passive Resurrection:
level 1: 20 turns after death phoenix rises from the ashes with half health
Level 2: reduces amount of turns by 5
Level 3: reduces turns by 5 more
Level 4: phoenix revives with full health and does half of health damage to allies
Level 5: phoenix destroys all allies on resurrection and gains 2X original life and does 2X oroginal damage

Phoenix red: char to ashes:
level 1: Costs 8 red: phoenix destroys 10 red on the board and gives the enemy 10 ap for each red destroyed and gives 10 (cost counts towards amount given) of your red reserve reserve to the enemy and does X amount of damage for each red ap the enemy just generated.
Level 2: Costs 10 red ups the amount destroyed and taken to 15
Level 3: Costs 12 red Does the same for yellow and ends the turn
Level 4: Costs 15: casumes all you red and yellow
Level 5: Costs 10 destroys one enemy and ends the turn

Comments

• Should have been posted in general discussion to get more views.
    But +1
  • new to this forum I'll probably re-post there, just didn't want to get a this is a suggestion why is it not posted there lol
  • Sounds a bit op. Every one would just throw her in with some mid - tier half leveled characters just to spam her res skill. Though I would have to admit...it would be explosively fun. Maybe reduce the damage to your team so that they get only 1hp (or some low value) remaining. That away the user has a chance to reuse that team.