Replacement for M.Storm????????

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I've been looking for a better board shaker like 1* M.storm. Sadly, i couldn't find any of the ** or *** covers which can destroy the tiles as powerful as 1* M.Storm. Anyone have the same prob as me??? :< Any suggestion to replace M.Storm

Comments

• As far as utility goes, Modern Storm is the best, a fantastic AP/cascade battery, counterbalanced by her abysmal health cap and an offensive black power that has litte use later on.
    Still, it is the only 1* of any interest for the endgame, and that's a nice feat.

Classic storm has a similar green battery, and Hulk a similar random clearer minus the AP gain, both having interesting passives and direct damage powers.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    M storm > C Storm > Grey Suit Black Widow.> Invisible Woman.

Widow doesn't have the AP generating board control of the other 3, but all her abilities can seriously shake up the board.
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Options
    This might sound weird but... Thor. Seriously. His yellow currently makes a whopping nine green tiles, which is almost always enough to make a bunch of matches and change the board quite a bit. It's not that great at clearing away enemy special tiles, but you can't have everything.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Magneto Now if you can get past the fact that he uses countdown tiles does a pretty good job for shaking up a board.