Bullseye combo

Options
paralistalon
paralistalon Posts: 153
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I haven't seen much mention of this, so here's my idea for a team. The goal is much like the Venom combo, to build up and then trigger Bullseye's Murderous Aim. It would have Bullseye, obviously. The most obvious choice for a partner would be 1* Hawkeye, who can generate critical tiles with his pink skill and can even place them strategically so they won't break right away. As a bonus, you'll be triggering Bullseye's protect tiles while collecting your pinks. With just 16 pink and 16 black, you can pretty much destroy one character and then let your criticals explode the battlefield. This team would be especially deadly in the lab environment. There are several options for a third character- Original Black Widow to help build your pink and black stash up faster (and bonus healing), Modern Storm for collecting environment and colored tiles, or 2* Magneto to strategically make 5-matches with blues. Other options include people who can spam a lot of a particular color, like Thor, but I believe this to be a bit too unreliable.

The overall team is relatively easy to make since there's no 3*s. If you want to upgrade the roster, I can see Dr. Doom as having pretty good synergy. Another bonus is that Bullseye's passive can give people headaches, especially all those Original Black Widow users, so you might benefit from being skipped more than normal.

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Low hp wont get skipped....
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Desert. I think it's desert. Whichever one spits crits everywhere for the high environment power. Do an environment crit or two to get up there, should be feasible.

Problem with your crits exploding the battlefield is you're nearly as likely to be on the receiving end of them. You're going to a lot of trouble to get an awful power on a terrible character to work, but yeah, it should work. I can't talk: still building towards my viable Bag-Man moment of joy. C.Hawk's purple is probably most broken on forest, incidentally.

Oh, and Bullseye can be a headache when he's level 240. At 69, you ignore him and kill him when everyone who might pose any threat at all is dead. Possibly drop him first if you're not using strike tiles at all. He doesn't even have the animation annoyance going for him any more.
  • If you have access to all 3, try bullseye, spidey, and C mags. Mag's is the only one who can use an activated purple, so you will be collecting that while building defense, and his blue will easily make crit tiles. Add that into Bullseye's black, in addition to stunning the enemy so you can set it up, and you have a decently annoying team on defense, and probably a good chance at reaching that condition on bullseye black.
  • With just 16 pink and 16 black.

You need OBW as a third to make this viable, I think.

You are going to be taking a lot of damage getting to those numbers. By the time Bullseye is sufficiently leveled to have worthwhile protect tiles, his opponents will all have very strong special attacks. They will take the common red, yellow and green tiles while you collect yours. Those attacks will take fewer AP than yours, so expect to lose Bullseye before he gets his murderous aim unless you heal and steal.
  • Skyedyne wrote:
    If you have access to all 3, try bullseye, spidey, and C mags. Mag's is the only one who can use an activated purple, so you will be collecting that while building defense, and his blue will easily make crit tiles. Add that into Bullseye's black, in addition to stunning the enemy so you can set it up, and you have a decently annoying team on defense, and probably a good chance at reaching that condition on bullseye black.

LOL, if you have Mags and Spidey why bother with Bulls-hit really? About everyone else is much better fit.
  • Cool idea for beginners with mostly one stars, not that great for people with more options.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Skyedyne wrote:
    If you have access to all 3, try bullseye, spidey, and C mags. Mag's is the only one who can use an activated purple, so you will be collecting that while building defense, and his blue will easily make crit tiles. Add that into Bullseye's black, in addition to stunning the enemy so you can set it up, and you have a decently annoying team on defense, and probably a good chance at reaching that condition on bullseye black.

LOL, if you have Mags and Spidey why bother with Bulls-hit really? About everyone else is much better fit.

Oh that was good icon_lol.gif
  • Best bullseye-centric lineup. Best in forest, workable in lab

Dr. Doom (blue)
    Marvel Now Magneto (purple)
    Bullseye (black)

Get 9 purple and 9 blue. Ideally you will have 8 blue and black on board
    Use magneto purple to place 5 blue tiles adjacent to black tiles.
    Use Doom blue to turn blue tiles to black tiles. Cascade of black matches.
    Use Bullseye to use murderous aim.

Place two critical tiles on either side of forest tile, or group of forest tiles. Be careful that it doesn't make a match-3 of two color tiles. You should get 100 environmental AP.

Use two thorned rose. repeat magneto purple and doom blue. With practice you can get critical tiles in play and get the 7300 damage from 4 crit tiles in play. Very fun to make it happen.

Problem is bullseye is weak and thorned rose takes 100 hp. Do this enough times, combined with damage in battle, and he is hurting.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Skyedyne wrote:

I didn't say it was a great combo. icon_razz.gif I was just offering an idea for a team if you really wanted to focus on getting Bullseye's conditional black off.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I might be wrong but bullseye and hawkeye are considered the same and cant be used together.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    I might be wrong but bullseye and hawkeye are considered the same and cant be used together.

Yes you are wrong.
  • Fun with Murderous Aim

19j.png
    3 Critical Tiles on Board. I place 2 critical tiles in strategic locations to refill some black AP. I'm fairly certain my other critical tiles will remain. Note the AI is hoarding green AP. Ragnarok only used Godlike Ability once. I must be careful of the AI getting green AP.
    Iron Man is stunned because of his countdown tiles.
    http://s24.postimg.org/cae6cxyqd/17f.png I grabbed the purple match-4
    http://s27.postimg.org/3mj1nuzsj/image.png countdown tile reached 0
    19k.png
    One Shot Ragnarok. So Fun. It was even more fun before his nerf.
    19l.png
    Use Thorned Rose
    19n.png
    Now I have Enough AP for another Round.
    19o.png
    One Shot GSBW. Cascades take care of IM40
  • optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That was pretty badass. Before I had Doom I was rocking Captain A. Don't laugh - being able to place red and blue is handy, and can occasionally make a crit. Then once you get enough yellow you can usually make another one. Between the two of them Bullseye is usually getting someone one-shotted, provided you don't die first.