Patch Notes v1.5.0 (06/28/16)

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited July 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest Patch Notes v1.5.0!
    - Introducing Oath of the Gatewatch cards - first lot of cards now available! - First Strike – First true PVE event now live. 16 new encounters & exclusive rewards! - PVP event coming soon! - All Battle for Zendikar cards now lootable. - Many improvements & bug fixes. - Mana Crystal Sale - Limited Time only!

Oath of the Gatewatch Event
    - Fight 16 new encounters. - Earn Mana Crystals, Runes, BFZ Booster Packs, OGW cards & more! - Compete weekly to win a limited-time exclusive Rare or Mythic card.

Oath of the Gatewatch Cards
    - More than 50 new Oath of the Gatewatch cards added to game. (*Note: not all available at launch - Cards are visible in the collection viewer!) - OGW cards are Uncommon rarity & up.

Upcoming Events
    - Upcoming Nodes of Power competitive PVP event! - New events arriving as early as August 2016!

Special Offers
    - Obtain limited-time Exclusive cards starting with General Tazri Mythic Card Offer on July 8th.

Planeswalker balance changes
    - Koth of the Hammer enhanced. - Ajani Vengeant dialed back a bit.

Card balance changes
    - Numerous cards rebalanced. Many mana costs lowered, while some have increased.

Cost changes to Ingest, Process and Devoid
    - Many Common & Uncommon cards have lower casting costs.

Cost changes to Awaken
    - Awaken ability costs revised.

Bug Fixes
    - Opponent no longer targets its own creature when casting multiple spells. - Fixed multiple cases of "Network Error" message erroneously displaying. - Game should no longer become unresponsive when viewing Vault. - Level Differences should not exceed 5 when searching for a match in Quick Battle Menu. - Fixed multiple text localization issues. - Buttons more responsive after selecting Clear Deck. - Cards no longer fail to be added when using Quick Improvement.
Many additional Bug Fixes also addressed but not listed in the notes.

For FULL patch notes – visit THIS LINK.

Comments

• soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any idea when Android will go live?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    soultwist wrote:
    Any idea when Android will go live?

It is live now!
  • Soiopenguin
    Options
    I opened a fat pack and it came with the bushwhacker who's supposed to be a daily reward instead of a rare card. I thought the fat packs were coming with a guarentees oath rare?
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I opened a fat pack and it came with the bushwhacker who's supposed to be a daily reward instead of a rare card. I thought the fat packs were coming with a guarentees oath rare?

"Ha, you have been punked" the game says
  • inrapidation
    inrapidation Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Have the tokens for Garruk's abilities changed? Wasn't he providing an elemental with his third ability?

Just wondering what the reasoning is behind this change...seems like some thing that should have been in the patch notes.
  • ShawnP1
    ShawnP1 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think the card image data got mixed up, I noticed his first ability produced 1/1 snake pictured tokens that were still plants by subtype and his second ability produced 2/2 wolf pictured tokens but had correct subtyping.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think they changed his tokens to be more thematic with him as a character. Plants and elementals don't make sense for him.
  • Sylann
    Sylann Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

I installed new version yesterday, but I'm still not abble to play the PVE event, the join button is now clickable.

Is it normal ?
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sylann wrote:
    Hi

I installed new version yesterday, but I'm still not abble to play the PVE event, the join button is now clickable.

Is it normal ?
    Yes as you can see navigating this forum a little...
    Devs cleared that the time shown on event is a countdown to the event start.
    Then it will be playable.
  • DrNno
    DrNno Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello, any reason why the Android version now asks for permission to manage my phone calls and access to my contacts?
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DrNno wrote:
    Hello, any reason why the Android version now asks for permission to manage my phone calls and access to my contacts?

Just hit deny deny deny icon_e_wink.gif
  • Chad739
    Chad739 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Developers, I'm pretty angry about the last offer. All the notes said it would be available till 7/15, but when I logged in on 7/15 they were gone. I really wanted both offers. Why would you do that?? Can you make them available once more for shorting a day?