looking for help with a couple of cards

I recently got Shrine of the forsaken Gods, and world breaker. I have tried fitting these cards into my deck, but they don't seem to fit. It seems I don't have the other mythics they interact with well. Not sure how to tag cards for images, so if someone wants to pm me that info it would be good.

I added the Shrine to my Koth deck, as that seemed the best fit so far. The World Breaker I added to my Nissa deck.

Nissa deck:
Dwynen elite
Outland Colossus
Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen
Rhox Maulers
Murasa Ranger
World Breaker- (used to be hangerback walker)WorldBreaker.png

Animist awakening-thinking of swapping this out, not effective anymore. Suggestions?
Scour from Existence

Fertile thicket
Nissa's Pilgramage

Available Mythics:
Hangerback walker, pyromancers goggles, zendikar incarnate, Omnath(in both my Chandra deck) Evolutionary leap, Nissas revelation.

Koth deck:
Scab-Clan Berserker
volcanic Rambler
Dust Stalker
Mina and Denn, Wildborn

Demolish
Devour in flames
Stonefury
Rolling Thunder

Shrine of the forsaken Gods
Sword of the Animist

same list of available mythics, but add Dragonmaster outcast.

Comments

• Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    I do not have it as far as I remember.
    Why don't I remember? Cause it looks very inefficient.

It costs too much for its stats.
    Destroying a support can be good but if you are worried about it naturalist conclave are a much better choice.

The effect that returns it to your hand is not great cause the creature itself is not good.
    It's like "draw a bad creature" effect.

If the effect was "return this creature to the battlefield" It would be worth the mythic rarity and probably be played.

Also in nissa deck animist became garbage so it is good idea to ditch it.

I would suggest omnath in any deck with gem manipulation(Chandra, Koth, nissa, decks with gem color changers).
    The cascades are easy in those decks and also works on opponent cascades.

Also 6 creature looks too much since the 3 slot limit.
    You could try 5, removing dwynen elit
  • PapiLouis4
    PapiLouis4 Posts: 113
    shrine can be put it any deck, an extra 3 mana every turn for its low casting cost is so worth it.
    world breaker as of now is garbage, only card i can see it synergizing with is murasa, since ittl just come back to life and when it reenters destroy another support gem. but honestly there are so many better options for creatures in green that cost less, and like others said u can easily just put in conclave naturalists or reclaim vines for support removal.

to me this card seems like it was created almost specifically for the opponent in the event to play and be a pain in the ****. they might lower its costs in the future like they did with other cards recently and make it playable, but right now its probably only beneficial to 1% of most decks
  • I have found the world breaker underwhelming, and overcosted. I was hoping it would be usable. I never seem to get the 'good' mythics. Oh well.

Shrine has been good. It seems like it could have much more potential though.

the Koth deck I swapped out the Dust Stalker for Goblin Dark Dwellers. I wish I had exquisite firecraft to add.

Thanks for the input
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've actually enjoyed using World Breaker in my Nissa "reach recursion" deck, which has proven pretty effective in the Oath Event. It's gimmicky, but fun. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't bother using him in "normal" Nissa fatty decks.

Greenwarden of Murasa
    World Breaker
    Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen
    Dwynen's Elite
    Elvish Visionary

Scour from Existence
    Animist's Awakening

Mirrorpool
    Fertile Thicket
    Nissa's Pilgrimage