No chance for retaliation.

Options
ApocryphicV
ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
So I awoke this morning and saw I was hit by about 5 different people. When I went into the tournament tho I was given no chance to retaliate against those attacks. Is this a bug?

If it helps, occasionally I will load up MPQ and the Thor tournament would not be available to me and I would have to exit out of the game and come back in before it appears.

Comments

• So I awoke this morning and saw I was hit by about 5 different people. When I went into the tournament tho I was given no chance to retaliate against those attacks. Is this a bug?

If it helps, occasionally I will load up MPQ and the Thor tournament would not be available to me and I would have to exit out of the game and come back in before it appears.

This happens to me occasionally too. The heated battle between Vex and I finally ended due to this bug.
  • So I awoke this morning and saw I was hit by about 5 different people. When I went into the tournament tho I was given no chance to retaliate against those attacks. Is this a bug?

When this happened to me, I was able to click on a fight and hit skip. A retaliation would appear in its place. I was able to continue to do that for all the retaliation fights that did not appear originally (even though I had spots that were not retaliation fights so it should have replaced them automatically).
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Xuzuthor wrote:
    So I awoke this morning and saw I was hit by about 5 different people. When I went into the tournament tho I was given no chance to retaliate against those attacks. Is this a bug?

When this happened to me, I was able to click on a fight and hit skip. A retaliation would appear in its place. I was able to continue to do that for all the retaliation fights that did not appear originally (even though I had spots that were not retaliation fights so it should have replaced them automatically).

Cool, thanks for the tip. Will try that next time.
  • I also encounter this bug pretty frequently for the last few days. Would be nice if it stops because the retaliations are the most points income after a good nights sleep icon_e_smile.gif