***** The Hulk (Bruce Banner) *****

Comments

• Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2016
    Usually the clues are always for a 4* and not a 5* but I do see the 5*s next to coming soon, and the clue was Gamma, gamma hey, this sounds like... Sensational She Hulk.
  • Phaentom
    Aren't all black/blue/purple characters villains? Only 1 villain 5*, so I'm guessing b Maestro.

For Blue, Black and Purple we have:

Dr. Doom
    Mystique
    Kate Bishop
    Dak 2* and 3*
    Obw
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Phaentom wrote:
    Since the clues are always for a 4* and not a 5*, and the clue was Gamma, gamma hey, this sounds like...4* Sensational She Hulk.
    There have been clues for 5*s at least twice
  • Phaentom
    Starsaber wrote:
    Phaentom wrote:
    Since the clues are always for a 4* and not a 5*, and the clue was Gamma, gamma hey, this sounds like...4* Sensational She Hulk.

Which ones?
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Phaentom wrote:
    Starsaber wrote:

Which ones?

At the very least.

Goblin: Villians need love too...
    Spidey: Out of the blue into the black.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Stun/Special Tile - 0 AP - (PASSIVE) If collecting a specific color of AP that does not contribute to this heroes powers, create a special tile that will cause massive damage.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB confirmed!!!

This must be either Crab-Man or Cancer.
  • winter37
    winter37 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Gamma Gamma hey is a reference to Pinhead by the Ramones. Sooooo, The Leader?
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Phaentom wrote:
    Aren't all black/blue/purple characters villains? Only 1 villain 5*, so I'm guessing b Maestro.

For Blue, Black and Purple we have:

Dr. Doom
    Mystique
    Kate Bishop
    Dak 2* and 3*
    Obw

So Kate is the only hero. Kinda throws my guess off.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope they give us a few days notice and announce how the odds change for the cp and lt draws.
  • Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Really another Hulk? Come on MPQ stop with the **** CLONES!
  • DrLemniscate
    DrLemniscate Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Seems too passive to be Hulk.

Instead, I would guess Bruce Banner in power armor.

Double passives and looking at different ap seems very sciencey and supporting. The last ability could be Bruce getting angry and letting the Hulk out for a moment.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    winter37 wrote:
    Gamma Gamma hey is a reference to Pinhead by the Ramones. Sooooo, The Leader?

Sounds like a pretty good guess as he would fit both with the Gamma clue and the mostly passive movie-set.
    Biggest question I would have would be 'Why?'. Nothing against him as a character, but best I can figure he hasn't been relevant in years. Well, but then again nether have Green Goblin or Black suit Spidey, so that reasoning might not account for much.
  • Avarice13
    Avarice13 Posts: 38
    The clue doesn't match my guess but the powers and colors seem like a 5* Daken to me. Best guess I have. But I'm probably completely wrong lol.
  • falsep77
    falsep77 Posts: 35
    If any of those colors were yellow, I'd scream Thanos.

Since it's not, I dunnooooo
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Can´t be any of the Hulks imo a Hulk without green is like coffe without black, could work but taste like ****.

I really hope it´s Apocalypse be couse he is a real badass (lucky we have JG) icon_e_wink.gif

Prox X is really only one of so culd be him also

maybe old Prof X, but he´s not so much for damage....so it´s unlikly i guess,

Tough one this.... but really looking Forward to it. if massive damage really means massive damage maybe we get a OML killer...
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    The avoidance of saying the certain tile color seems to imply it's related to the character. Since it's not black, Grey Hulk is out. Probably traditional green.
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Looks like Dr. Strange to me....
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Given the clue and "massive damage" I'm inclined to say it's possibly a 2 form 5* hulk.

Dr strange is a good guess but I think he'll be released in November with his movie
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2016
    Given the clue and "massive damage" I'm inclined to say it's possibly a 2 form 5* hulk.

Dr strange is a good guess but I think he'll be released in November with his movie

Dr strange would be really cool, and colors match him, but I agree it seems to early.

The clue points to some form of Hulk, but the powers just match with Banner or Maestro, so I guess it will be one of those.

CW2 Spoiler from n 2.
    In CW2 there is a vision of the future where it looks like some sort of Hulk is going to kill the Avengers, I don't know if it can be related to this...

Having two passives and the other one really cheap, depending on the number he might be really strong.

It would be really important to know WHEN is he being added to new LTs and when GG is moved to classic.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Going from the Gamma Gamma Hey clue and how passive it is (reminds me of Prof X as well), I'd have to agree with either The Leader or the 1st form Banner idea. The Leader does seem like an out of left field choice, but I like when this game goes to the left field. I'd love a Maestro and he certainly fits the 5* class but two passives don't sound like him.

Or...
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Pre-release ability précis:
      Deal Damage - 0 AP - (PASSIVE) If less then 7 of certain color tile is on the board, deal damage and transform 1 random basic tile to same color.

It's Dazzler because her music is painful to listen to.

Oh ... he'll scream all right icon_e_wink.gif

All right! Angar the Screamer CONFIRMED!