No Inverter of Truth after event

Options
UrbanNinja
UrbanNinja Posts: 66
I've completed the event with 100% for everything, but can't find the Inverter of Truth in my inventory. Also I'm pretty sure that I didn't get the booster pack either.

On the event selection screen, when I click on Rewards, it just says that what I could win but I don't have access to those prizes

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From experience w/ MPQ, PVE final rewards are usually given after the event ends. Not sure if it applies here, but i would wait it out.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is a MtG post.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moved to correct forum.
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's in mine. Go to inventory, filter to mythic and OGW cards. If it's not there take a screen shot of that and a screen shot that you have the last guy on chapter two and open a support ticket.
  • Shawnogg
    Shawnogg Posts: 1
    Options
    Im having the same issue. Competed both missions/all battles 100%. I figured the rewards would show up at the end of the event. And now that the event is over and the next one started, it no longer shows my completion for me to even screen shot. And no rewards were given.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shawnogg wrote:
    Im having the same issue. Competed both missions/all battles 100%. I figured the rewards would show up at the end of the event. And now that the event is over and the next one started, it no longer shows my completion for me to even screen shot. And no rewards were given.
    You should open a customer support ticket: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support

The screenshot (while it would have helped) shouldn't be absolutely necessary, they should have logs of player wins.
  • Ryudhyn
    Ryudhyn Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    I also didn't receive any reward. I filed a ticket, but it's taking awhile to get any meaningful response
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ryudhyn wrote:
    I also didn't receive any reward. I filed a ticket, but it's taking awhile to get any meaningful response

I imagine they have quite a few tickets to wade through.