I'd LOVE to do the event but I keep getting an error...

Options
Vahnkiljoy
Vahnkiljoy Posts: 22
Anyone else getting this? I get an Error EVERY time I finish the damn first fight in the event, I've done it 3 times, did it twice earlier today then quit from frustration then came back many hours later to get the same ****, this is infuriating.

Comments

• majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vahnkiljoy wrote:
    Anyone else getting this? I get an Error EVERY time I finish the damn first fight in the event, I've done it 3 times, did it twice earlier today then quit from frustration then came back many hours later to get the same ****, this is infuriating.

Did you try rebooting your device? Clearing the cache? Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game?
  • Vahnkiljoy
    Options
    I'm not going to uninstall the game and have to put in a ticket to get my account reset again, I already had to do that **** to get QB working, being a holiday weekend I doubt anyone would respond anyway so, awesome job on their part releasing an apparently not very well tested event and then go on what is usually a 4 day weekend. Rebooting the phone does nothing.
  • UniQ_77
    UniQ_77 Posts: 23
    Options
    I also had my account replaced to another phone AND can not play the event....

Maybe there is a connection between these two....
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moving to bugs and technical issues. Can you be more specific about the error? Do you have screenshots?
  • Puzzled
    Puzzled Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don't have a screenshot, but chapter2 last boss. Immediately after getting the victory screen the game re-logs me and when I'm back I have no credit for the kill. This happened 2x. I'm not wasting time on him just to get re-logged a third time.
  • Vahnkiljoy
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Moving to bugs and technical issues. Can you be more specific about the error? Do you have screenshots?

It it LITERALLY says, Error, and in text below, "Something went wrong..." Ever since it started up until now so yeah, I'm sure this event was good but sadly some of us got completely **** out of it and since you guys did this during a holiday nobody was anywhere near these forums to see this stuff, 8:40 hours left and I can't even do ONE FIGHT on EITHER chapter.
    Screenshot_2016-07-04-02-42-50_zpsglt9gu8d.png
  • Mary_Poppins
    Options
    I have had the same error posted above where I complete the event and then cannot move on. It it LITERALLY says, Error, and in text below, "Something went wrong..." Ever since it started up until now. Now i just logged in and it asked me to start a new event, but shows the event matches clouded out ans i cant even get back in. Ive deleted the game, rebooted, reinstalled. The works. I even submitted a ticket the first few hours of the event and got told oh well, guess you'll have to wait until next time. It's this type of customer support and slow response that has me lowering my rating of this game and about to call it quits. Give us another chance to complete the event or some compensation.
  • scarletfate
    scarletfate Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have had the same error posted above where I complete the event and then cannot move on. It it LITERALLY says, Error, and in text below, "Something went wrong..." Ever since it started up until now. Now i just logged in and it asked me to start a new event, but shows the event matches clouded out ans i cant even get back in. Ive deleted the game, rebooted, reinstalled. The works. I even submitted a ticket the first few hours of the event and got told oh well, guess you'll have to wait until next time. It's this type of customer support and slow response that has me lowering my rating of this game and about to call it quits. Give us another chance to complete the event or some compensation.

I second that, been having the same problem since it started smh.
  • Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    Man screeeeeew these guys. Seriously; I know it seems like some of us are over-reacting, but the way D3 is handling this (or rather, not handling it) is just ridiculously unprofessional. I'm sure we'll finally hear something tomorrow, after the holiday weekend is over. But either the company is like 2 or 3 guys who decided "no work" for the next 4 or 5 days since the event started, or the whole company of 15 or 20 people decided to do the same thing, right after they flip the "on" switch for their first big PVE event. I don't know which scenario is worse, because both of them pretty much equal amateur hour.

I wish I knew who their investors are; I'd be interested to know if they realize D3 is doing business like this. Regardless, I'll keep playing the game because yeah, it's fun and it's a decent mobile game. But there's no way in hell I'd spend a penny now unless I saw a public press release talking about the company doing some reorganization. They just end up screwing themselves over in the end, because more people like me will play with their client and use their server bandwidth as totally F2P, and a company that can't make money isn't going to remain a company forever... Get your **** together, D3. If you goofballs did business like you make games, you'd be fine.