Drana's Chosen

EDL666
EDL666 Posts: 73
edited July 2016 in MtGPQ Tips & Guides
I really need help with this particular mission, I cleared chapter 1 and got to this mission yesterday and I can't seem to be able to manage the onslaught... It seems that if I make a deck to manage the zombie, I get destroyed by the other cards and whenever I try to splash some control cards to manage the other cards, the zombie just spirals out of control and I get completely crushed... I don't know what kind of info to give so you can give me some pointers, but I'll be sure to come back soon to check out replies

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used original Gideon and won with Consul's Lieutenant. Since they attack into you every turn, it keeps things manageable.
  • EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    I don't even know what that card is... I won after a really hard and very lengthy fight with a "remove everything" black deck
  • ShawnP1
    ShawnP1 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    I used my Tezzeret thopter control. Which is basically everyone else's Tezzeret deck lol
  • 6 mana and a free 2/2 just for existing and then they get to match for more mana to throw at a hand with like mythics out the ****. Go straight to hell whomever designed this fight. My collection is ****, how am I supposed to clear this.
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    6 mana and a free 2/2 just for existing and then they get to match for more mana to throw at a hand with like mythics out the ****. Go straight to hell whomever designed this fight. My collection is ****, how am I supposed to clear this.
    Use Blue with Claustrophobia to disable the zombie. Or a bounce spell (Disperse is best) to get rid of the zombie from time to time. Maybe try mana drain supports (Jace Sanctum / Sphinx's Tutelage) so the 6 mana amounts to nothing.

Or White with Suppression Bonds, Smite the Monstrous or Hallowed Moonlight. Consul's Lieutenant early with Vigilance should block the zombies from building up.

And try to fit those into a decently strong deck so you don't turn out too slow.

Also Iroas's Champion should kill the zombie every turn.