Your latest fun team combination

Comments

• adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Best team I have found is 4cyc, im40, kk. Need 5 blues in 4cyc and at least one red. Get off recharge, or called shot or stretchiness and it's pretty much over. Esp if I get off recharge, I usually don't let the other team get another turn. Good for story and vs. With three abilities that control the board and give board shake, it's a really fun/effective team
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nova, Quake, IF

Tearing up the new PVE, get to leave OML on the shelf for a while !
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Nova, Quake, IF

Tearing up the new PVE, get to leave OML on the shelf for a while !
    Quake with XFDP, OML. Fire off DP purple then Quakes blue while OML black strike tiles are out. It is nasty.

Also OML, Nova, X-23 is really fun.
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    My new favorite for goon nodes is IM40/Quake/Phoenix. I have always prefered SWitch/Teen Jean for goon nodes (still sometimes use this duo on all goon essentials), but now that I'm seeing enemies that start at 325 that 4k AoE from 4* JG doesn't cut it. Quake's board shaking is perfect to pair with Phoenix so as to not eliminate strike tiles that you want to keep on the board, and IM40 fuels both of their active abilities.

Really liking this combo right now.
  • MrCroaker64
    MrCroaker64 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    JackTenrec wrote:
    At least when Carnage isn't around, Doc Ock/Patch/Loki will probably be my new anti-symbiote team. It's mostly a matter of collecting just enough green for Berserker Rage and black for Trickery, then winning.

I've been playing around with this team as well. And if you get enough Blue to fire Doc Ock before Loki's Black you can do some serious damage to the other team and still have some enemy tiles to turn into shields.

Croaker.
  • Various38
    Various38 Posts: 101
    A few of my favs:

Patch, Loki, Doc Ock
    Hulk, Patch, PX
    Nova, OML, IFist
    Teen Jean, Switch, Kamala
    OML, XPool, IM40
    Vision, Kamala, QSilver

There are more, but these stick out to me first.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having a lot of fun with XPool, Indestructible Hulk, and IM40 in the current PvE. IM40 charges up red, green and purple (well, by 3), XPool nukes one enemy and drops his countdown traps, followed by Hulk clapping so hard the traps explode.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I've been using Moonstone, 2* Bullseye, and the Hood for the latest PvP, since I'm a pretty villain lite in my roster. Maybe 'fun' isn't the right description, since it makes me scream on the inside every time I use them, because they are so, so very slow at beating teams. Maybe if I had the Hood higher than 0/4/1 it would be better. But they've yet to fail me offensively, despite taking on teams made of higher levels and *s than them. So it's been fun in the 'that's funny that keeps working' sense.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Blade, FalCap, Surfer.

Tank with surfer, buff tiles with CF, steal AP with nightstalker every blue match. It's great for survival nodes.

Carnage, MrF, Elektra.

Carnage creates tokens that heal MrF when matched by enemies, shadow step prevents Carnage AoE, Full Heal from AoE with MrF tile matches. Bad Rainbow issue. Can swap Elektra with a passive healer.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Just for fun in easy nodes Psylocke, SW and The Beast
  • HossDrone
    HossDrone Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Patch wolverine + im40 + ant man. Charge up, go berserk, make theirs yours, done.
  • LewsTherin0
    LewsTherin0 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    HossDrone wrote:
    Patch wolverine + im40 + ant man. Charge up, go berserk, make theirs yours, done.

Wow, this is great. Super fun too. Nice one!
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Iron Fist + Peggy + Literally anyone else. Hood is a good choice, IM40 would probably be better, but it the team keeps working for me regardless of who I have to use in the third spot. Slowly build up my AP, then toss that shield, stunning two people for 3 turns, knocking the third out with a punch, + add a bunch of extra swords on the field so that those blue count down timers aren't so puny now icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    I finally got enough Green Goblin covers to be able to use him: so my first choice was, obviously, to use him with Mr. Fantastic. Once that Mr. F black tile is fortified, it's actually really useful. All those Red and Yellow OML matches do double damage, and, bonus, I actually found a use for the stretchy guy.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iron Fist (champ)
    Black panther (champ)
    Iron Man 46 (0/2/0)

Got a 2nd IM46 blue cover today along with finally champing BP. Black Friday at 2 takes 5 of the opponents strongest color and wipes out all red. You can use this anytime. It's great early for cascades and DEVASTATING late with strike tiles up because the damage becomes unreal as it takes away all the red (which is the only color this team doesn't use) and then, the field is left with only colors that you have.

IF and BP work well together and the strike tile damage is so good. More often than not, you'll find yourself with your TUP AP at around 8 after a single Black Friday. At 12, BPs yellow strikes just do big damage. And of course, IFs attack tile is always out too.

But really Black Friday is a ridiculous power. It's a killer.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tiger Wong wrote:
    Iron Fist (champ)
    Black panther (champ)
    Iron Man 46 (0/2/0)

Got a 2nd IM46 blue cover today along with finally champing BP. Black Friday at 2 takes 5 of the opponents strongest color and wipes out all red. You can use this anytime. It's great early for cascades and DEVASTATING late with strike tiles up because the damage becomes unreal as it takes away all the red (which is the only color this team doesn't use) and then, the field is left with only colors that you have.

IF and BP work well together and the strike tile damage is so good. More often than not, you'll find yourself with your TUP AP at around 8 after a single Black Friday. At 12, BPs yellow strikes just do big damage. And of course, IFs attack tile is always out too.

Minor correction...it's called girl,friday
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fun new team that I like is Peggy, Hood, and Teen Jean or KK. Rainbow team, possible stuns, possible crits, AoEs, Ap steal, enemy power cost increase, damage, board shake, cd tile reducer, and team heal.

My Peggy is 3/5/4. her yellow with Hoods blue is kinda fun. And Peg's blue with Hoods black works well. Then I toss in Jean for purple and green with AoEs and possible stuns. Or, instead of Jean, I'll use KK. She has green and purple as well for AoE and possible crits, but can also heal. And when using Hood, havng a healer is very important.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tiger Wong wrote:
    Iron Fist (champ)
    Black panther (champ)
    Iron Man 46 (0/2/0)

Minor correction...it's called girl,friday

Lol! You're right. Idky I called it Black Friday. Must be thinking about sales.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    In the test PVE I had fun with OML, Daken and X-23. The all heal team. My x-23 was at level 150 at 3,4,5 at the time but I was able to take on all nodes multiple times with 0 health packs used.
    I recently champed my X-23 and have been having a lot of fun messing around with what I call the All-Claw All-Stars.

My team: X-23 (272, 5/3/5), OML (260, 0/3/1), Daken (172, 5/5/3).

They all heal, they all create strike tiles, X-23's green is cheap at 8AP and her purple is super cheap once the board is loaded with strike tiles. OML tanks red/yellow/black and handles the bulk of the healing. I've been using this in the current Sentry PVE as well as the Shield Sim and are handling teams 215 and below without taking any damage. Pretty fun.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Just messed around with this in Simulator a little today:

Black Suit Spidey
    Scarlet Witch
    Captain America - Sam Wilson

My BSS is only level 255, covered 2/1/1. I imagine with a more developed BSS this team is killer. Flaptain and Switch produce purple and blue AP. Switch purple stuns someone from the other team allowing BSS to go invisible and use his cheap blue Tae Kweb Do power to take down the baddies. Meanwhile you can save up red (flaptain nuke), yellow (flaptain protect tiles to charge the nuke) or green (throw a dang car) for more powerful attacks.