Thunder Pack

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Has anyone bought some Hero Points and bought a few of these? I really would like some Ragnarok covers but wondering what the rough odds are on getting him, I'm guessing something like 40% Thor, 40% Storm and then 10% on Ragnarok and Loki? I have Storm and Thor maxed already so it may be worth me waiting for a different pack I think.

Comments

• Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nick-Fury wrote:
    Has anyone bought some Hero Points and bought a few of these? I really would like some Ragnarok covers but wondering what the rough odds are on getting him, I'm guessing something like 40% Thor, 40% Storm and then 10% on Ragnarok and Loki? I have Storm and Thor maxed already so it may be worth me waiting for a different pack I think.

I would not risk it, save up the 1250 HP and buy the skill you would want. The last time they had a plus chance for Ragnarok pack I spent like 3000 HP and got one Ragnarok Cover.
  • Trouble is whilst I have been very luck and pulled 2 green covers for him from the 150HP packs, I still need to pull his red ability - otherwise direct skill ups would be very tempting!
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nick-Fury wrote:
    Trouble is whilst I have been very luck and pulled 2 green covers for him from the 150HP packs, I still need to pull his red ability - otherwise direct skill ups would be very tempting!

Well if that's the case this is probably your best shot. So if you are feeling lucky you better roll with it XD
  • I think there are two thunder pack token rewards in the weekly tournament. I got a yellow Thor and a purple Loki
  • I've gotten a storm and a loki from tokens. Has anyone gotten a Ragnarok from this pack yet?
  • I got a Ragnarok from the 500 reward token.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I pulled a storm and a thor, both of whom I have maxed.
  • I pulled a green Thor (didn't need) and the green Classic Storm I needed to max her out. This reward set has been very good to me (the yellow Thor at 800 pts was what I needed to max his powers as well).