Which one of these should I roster next?

Options
mckauhu
mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
edited June 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I'm having a little problem with this. I have Elektra x1, 2* Wolverine x2 and 2* Mags x2 in my waiting list. Which one of them should I roster next? I have been thinking up until now that Elektra sucks, but on the other hand it could be strong vs goons. Wolverine and Mags I would need solely for their champion rewards and being part of the mission teams... I'm starting to have quite a good 4*s already (notice that my roster below is not updated in three months) and unlike in my roster below, I have zero championed 2*s since I sold them all to champion 4*Thor and replaced with several 2*s like Thor, Bullseye, Human torch, Storm, BW, Miss marvel and Daken.

Oh and btw I have sold Sentry and Devil Dino to make room for the 2*s above

What would you do? Any advice would be helpful

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    up to you, but looking at your roster it looks like you're at a level where essentials become important. 2* essentials can be kept in queue from pvp/LR drops and token pulls. 4*s don't come around that often and because of that rarity, I'd go Elektra. she isn't an awesome character or anything, but with some black and purple, she can be handy and win her ddq day. mags and axw come and go. more will come later if you want to champ them. but if you only have hp to do one now, I'd do Elektra, especially if you pve much or try for t100 on new characters. if she happens to fall in an essential in a release event, it might make it very hard to finish where you normally do.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think you are right have to go for Elektra because it's so rare. Moving on to 4*s eventually anyway. Thanks for advice!