Roster Help Please

Options
Raven5154
Raven5154 Posts: 3
edited June 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I just need to know where to go from here. Here's my roster, I'm kinda new to this so I hope I wrote it out correctly. The number before the name is there level.
50 iron man model 35 4/5/4
70 drax the destroyer 1/0/0
40 human torch classic 0/1/0
39 thor marvel now 3/1/2
38 black widow modern 5/5
20 storm modern 2/2/4
18 bullseye dark avenger 1/1/1
18 wolverine astonishing 1/1/1
17 daken dark avenger 1/0/1
15 ares dark avenger 0/1/0

Comments

• TheLLama
    TheLLama Posts: 6
    Options
    what do you need to know? who to train up? what events to do? let me know ill see if i can help dude
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Welcome to the game.
    The best two stars are
    Thor 3/5/5
    Black Widow 3/5/5
    Ares 4/4/5
    Daken 5/5/3
    Wolverine 5/5/3

Daken and Wolverine work well together for climbing due to their healing.
    Ares and/or Thor work great with Black Widow.
    Other 2 stars will be a waste of time.
    Don't be afraid to sell away some of your one stars, eventually you won't use them except for the Deadpool daily. Suggest Juggy and MBW and your iron man for that.

Don't start putting iso into any three or four stars until you have at least 10 covers.

Good luck
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need to add that 2* storm and magneto were decidedly not a waste of time for me. daken and wolverine are good but I'd take mnmags and storm over them. you'll need at least 6-7 2*s for core play until you get some 3s covered. to me, the critical ones include:

obw, ares, thor, mnmags, cstorm, daken and maybe axwolvie

the rest are optional. those are the ones I played with through 2* play. other than that, keep plugging away. don't spend hp on anything other than roster slots. if you think you'll be around a while and have the $ to spare, spending early on slots saves a lot of hassle of deciding who to keep and who to throw out. if not, we'll see you soon asking those questions. if you end up with any CP or LTs, hold them until you get a good set of 3* championed or scaling might mess you up for no benefit.
  • darwin_sudoka
    Options
    I would personally suggest:

1: Storm/Ironman/Spiderman

2: Bulleye/Ares/Daken Black Widow/Thor/Wolverine Storm/Magneto/Hawkeye

You will be using those characters for some time. And they will not disappoint

The 3 star character, you might as well get all of them. They will help in gaining that 3500 iso daily.

Always keep room for roster spots, catch some 4 stars whenever you can. And hoard the legendary tokens and command points until you got a solid line up of 200 leveled players. - This is to avoid acquiring a 5 star character which base level will be level 255.

Sounds awesome, but the game is scaled by 3/4 highest leveled characters.