Linking to facebook, lose progression?

Options
Hi, I have been playing a few months but have not got my account linked to facebook. If I do so now will it reset my progress?
Thanks

Comments

• ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Options
    Yes you will lose your account! Be very careful with that. Perhaps you can submit a help desk ticket or something to preserve your account.
  • Thanks, I will do that, ever since the last bit update I get stuck on the page with "login to facebook" or "start training", where start training doesnt actually do anything so I feel I need to start logging in through facebook icon_e_confused.gif
  • Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    I've lost my Quick Battle rankings twice. The first time when there was that patch, 1.3 I think, and then again when I linked my Facebook account to a restore my account to a new device. So basically I've been reset twice now, and both times I was usually within the top 100 for 2 or 3 of the color event cycles.

Do they still have the ability to restore your rankings even if substantial time has passed? It's been about a month since this last happened, when I switched my account to a new device... Otherwise the first time was back in that patch when Gideon got nerfed hard...