Progression reward completion indicator (check marks?)

Options
With point fluctuating as I'm attacked, I often forget which was the last progression reward I completed in an event. It seems like a simple UI addition to check them off as they are completed.

Especially in the SHIELD Simulator.

Comments

• beat me to it. 1000x YES to this.
  • Snickity
    Options
    I completely agree, even though I'll miss the surprise of completing a level I thought I already had.
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    With point fluctuating as I'm attacked, I often forget which was the last progression reward I completed in an event. It seems like a simple UI addition to check them off as they are completed.

Especially in the SHIELD Simulator.

+1. Good idea.

Lots of places in the game where the UI just isn't up to snuff and this is a good example.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    someguy wrote:

Lots of places in the game where the UI just isn't up to snuff and this is a good example.

Well the R42 patch is a pre-patch for all the new UI changes that are coming so I'm not going to be surprised if this feature is added as it should be.
  • Yeah, this is a good idea. I run into the same issue. Waking up in the morning with 687 points after being attacked all night it is easy to forget that I had achieve the 1,100 level reward before I went to bed.