No mythic from rank 4 in quick battle

Options
I just ended the last quick battle round in 4th place and I thought that the top ten people received a guaranteed mythic but instead I received a rare card (sigil of the empty throne) along with the 80 crystals and a fat pack. I thought that maybe the fat pack would contain the mythic even though that hadn't been how it had worked in the past but I did not receive one in that either.

I was in a story match when the round ended and received the rewards upon completion of the match.

Comments

• span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For the weekday Quick Battles (like the one that just ended), only the top (Rank 1) gets a guaranteed Mythic. Rank 2 to 150 all only get a guaranteed rare. The differences for the ranks are only in the crystals and the bonus card pack given.

For the weekend Quick Battle, the top 10 get the card of the week (can be a planeswalker, mythic or rare) and 160 crystals.

You can check the rewards for all ranks by tapping on the band that shows your rank's rewards during the Quick Battle.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    span is right. Also, you can claim your quick battle rewards in the "Activity Hub" in the game menus.
  • FlamingBanana
    Options
    Awesome, thanks guys