4 star characters

Options
ladariusr1
ladariusr1 Posts: 12
edited May 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hey guys my thoughts right now would love some feedback

Right now as I look at PVP there is nothing to bust my butt for. The 4* character that you want is only for the number one person and considering the staggering amount of 4*s in the game and being introduced, only one person receiving the 4* is absurd. So I'm proposing that everyone in the top 10 of the leaderboard receive the offered 4*. It will definitely spread rosters out and make people spend more money trying to unlock slots for their newly acquired 4*s. Thanks for hearing a faithful player out in advance.

Yours Truly, Ladarius

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ladariusr1 wrote:

Right now as I look at PVP there is nothing to bust my butt for. The 4* character that you want is only for the number one person and considering the staggering amount of 4*s in the game and being introduced, only one person receiving the 4* is absurd. So I'm proposing that everyone in the top 10 of the leaderboard receive the offered 4*. It will definitely spread rosters out and make people spend more money trying to unlock slots for their newly acquired 4*s. Thanks for hearing a faithful player out in advance.

Yours Truly, Ladarius

Everyone in the top 50 And probably the top 100 in a PvP event should get 1 4* cover (and an alliance cover too for top 100 alliances). The game desperately needs more fixed 4* rewards.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ladariusr1 wrote:

Yours Truly, Ladarius

For top10? No thanxs, my top10 usually has 2000+ , I am never EVER going to be top10 again in PvP. I usually stop after I get to 1300, but inflation is so high that in the last event I was 87!!!! Not even close to top50!!!

So I don't see any point for that, just making things easier for people with much worse rosters than mine, which I don't think is much fair.

Also, last Season with 13000 points I was not even top500, which is again nuts.

PS: Rewards and specially how people get assigned to a particular slice needs to be seriously rethinked in this game. When we all compete for the same rewards, it is really nuts that some people are top10 with 800 points and some are not even top50 with 1300.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    PS: Rewards and specially how people get assigned to a particular slice needs to be seriously rethinked in this game. When we all compete for the same rewards, it is really nuts that some people are top10 with 800 points and some are not even top50 with 1300.
    try 1900 not making t50. been there done that once.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    try 1900 not making t50. been there done that once.

The one time I hit 4k, I was only 10th in my bracket. On the other hand, I won my bracket in Fresh Cut with a hair under 2k. The amount of variability is truly staggering, though I should mention that those two were done in different slices, as well as wildly different start times.