Temporary more than 3 creatures

Options
Morphis
Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
I think that the effects that let you have temporarily more than 3 creature should allow it in all cases.

Now will breaker does and even other effect that take control until end of turn if I remember correctly.

Now I think that the same rule should apply to creatures that die at the end of the turn.
This includes(for the moment) Gideon ally of zendikar allies summoned with first skill and elemental spawned by akoum stonewaker.

This would give some more consistency to the game rules and these 2 effects that are good in itself but become totally pointless if board is full.

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Akoum Stonewalker? You think, in the current environment, that Chandra needs a buff?
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No, but that has nothing to do with this.

Chandra opness lies in her first skill abuse.
    When they will balance it(they will cause this is worse than jace's 1st skill pre nerf) all creature value will go back in place.
    Stonewaker particularly will be nerfed too cause less fist skill use equals less cascades.
  • Upstartes
    Upstartes Posts: 98
    Options
    I agree with this completely. The cards that summon "dies at the end of the turn" creatures aren't very useful in the game, unless you get them out early on. Once a game gets going, you usually have three creatures out there that you like, and you don't want to kill one for a critter that's going to die at the end of the turn.