Champion rewards [By Character]

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The covers you get come at later levels (the first at 183). The legendary token you get from the first champion levels is just like any other latest LT.
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Can we get a stickyear on this?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can we get a stickyear on this?

Haha. It is stickied. There's just so many stickies in this section that it seems like it's not when if falls near the end of the stickied section.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Ok, just champed Psylocke and got Nova yellow from the LT.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a thing of beauty.

I do marvel at their inconsistency when multiple 3*s feed into the same 4* and yield covers in the same order.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    So... Based in that chart above, I would say only 2* I absolutely do not need is Ares icon_cry.gif And just for Carnage I would need Dock Ock icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Clamoe100
    Clamoe100 Posts: 53
    Is there a list somewhere of what you get when you champion 4's? Total list of rewards?
  • VazzVegas
    VazzVegas Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for making this. I find this thread to be super useful. It's too bad it's been abandoned.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pointless musing: I propose this new champion cover chain from 2* to 4*:

Moonstone > Sentry > Moon Knight
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Still no sign of an update to include the new 4*s?
  • sicdude
    sicdude Posts: 5
    not that I'm ANYWHERE close to this happening, but are there 5* rewards for champing 4* characters and leveling appropriately?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    sicdude wrote:
    not that I'm ANYWHERE close to this happening, but are there 5* rewards for champing 4* characters and leveling appropriately?
    nope, only tokens. enough tokens 'should' result in a 5*, but nothing directly
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I was curious, so for any others that might be wondering, here are all the (current 09/06/16) 4*'s with no feed-ins:

Normal:
    Nova
    Spider-Gwen
    Quake
    Punisher
    Peggy Carter
    Drax
    Kate Bishop
    Moon Night
    Spider-Woman
    War Machine
    Winter Soldier
    Wasp

Special:
    Devil Dinosaur
    Howard the Duck

Sorry if I missed any.
  • star29fish
    star29fish Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Can we get this updated for newer members?

I like to use it as a reference, for guidance of the new players in my alliance.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    star29fish wrote:
    Can we get this updated for newer members?

I like to use it as a reference, for guidance of the new players in my alliance.
    Is there anything to update? As far as I know this list is as accurate now as it was on release as the champion rewards hasn't changed since the launch.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    If they ever wanted to go back and add in the new 4*s, the shield level system gives me hope that they might be able to retroactively reward those covers. They showed that they can reward users by the contents of their rosters. Do I expect it to happen? Heck no. But a boy can dream.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah at this point there is probably no going back to add the newer 4* as champ rewards (unless they add new 3*, which would anger a large part of the player base) because too many people are too far along in the process. Imagine you have a character at level 182 and they change the 4* that is awarded on you! I think the dev logic is that once you progress up the champion rewards and have 4* champed, you should be earning enough legend tokens to randomly pick up the newer 4* covers at a decent place.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    They actually discussed this situation on the most recent episode of the Puzzle Warriors 3 podcast with the lead developer. It is something that they are looking at but isn't at the top of the list of things to address of course.

But at least they are aware of it. It sounds like the lead dev really wants to find more ways to get more 4* covers into our rosters.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Can someone put up a link or an example of a 4* champ reward table? I can't seem to find one anywhere.
  • atair8
    atair8 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the great work