4* Tile Damage by Level?

Leugenesmiff
Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
Is there anywhere that shows what tile damage is for each level, particularly for 4*s? Championed 3*s would also be helpful.
I'm trying to see when Prof. X's blue will hit 63 but on his wiki page that links to his forum page the numbers are all off. As are the other 4* character's numbers that I've checked.

Thanks!

Comments

• OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    The numbers for 3*s and 4*s are the same now. If you are trying to get Prof X just below the max color damage of a 3*, just keep his level under the 3*'s level.

I don't know the best resource for looking them up.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    I'm not sure where the most reliable information for the damage is either, but I wanted to throw this into the thread.

If you are concerned about PX match damage for Charlie's Angels purposes, you also have to be concerned about those times when the Professor is boosted but neither of the ladies is. If you level him too high and he gets a boost, it'll break the winfinite with those three for that week. Not sure where that breaking point would be either, but just exercise caution.
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    The numbers for 3*s and 4*s are the same now. If you are trying to get Prof X just below the max color damage of a 3*, just keep his level under the 3*'s level.

I don't know the best resource for looking them up.

Well, dang it, I believed you then screwed up my Prof. I wanted to keep his blue lower than Witches 63, saw my 3*s at level 108 had their highest at 62, took Prof to 108 and boom... blue is now at 63.
    So, while they may be close to the same, they're definitely not. Thanks anyway, I guess.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    Oh. I guess I'm wrong about 3*/4* levels below 166.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best I've found so far is here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37826