Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Why are some rosters not viewable?

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You need to give a bit more information than that. When and where can't you see them.

My guess is it is an opponent like B@conM@gic who doesn't actually exist.
  • It was battleangel and their 119 daredevil that caught my eye.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    Batt1eAnge1 is a small robot goddess and a master of panzerkunst. She has no need for your simple "rosters" to win.

But in all seriousness, it's a seed team.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Batt1eAnge1 is a small robot goddess and a master of panzerkunst. She has no need for your simple "rosters" to win.

Well, now we know its a "SHE" lol
  • IceIX wrote:

She's BaconMagic's girlfriend icon_razz.gif
  • Reaver- wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

She's BaconMagic's girlfriend icon_razz.gif

This explains why Bacon is too broke to afford any decent team himself.
  • IceIX wrote:

Thank you! Though I sold a kidney for more HP so please don't call my roster simple. icon_e_smile.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited February 2014
    Options
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    LMAO.
    Although I always thought BattleAngel was a girl; do many guys call themselves Angels?

Sometime I will be able to fight BattleAngel, hopefully xD
    BTW if you had a maxed 3 stars team, what would hers be like? 230 lvl ones?? Lol.
  • IceIX wrote:

master of panzerkunst. Oh so that's what she refers to.
  • locked wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    LMAO.
    Although I always thought BattleAngel was a girl; do many guys call themselves Angels?

Sometime I will be able to fight BattleAngel, hopefully xD
    BTW if you had a maxed 3 stars team, what would hers be like? 230 lvl ones?? Lol.

The only person I've ever heard of named angel and not Angela is for the tv show of the same name...so...lol. I too thought girl though.
  • Batt1eAnge1 took my virginity in PVP, in my first event when I knew about skip but chose not to. I thought to myself, "how am I supposed to beat a team like this?". Ah, innocence.