Sharing Frequency (+3/+10)

Options
JeffCascadian
JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
edited May 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I like that I can send and receive small gifts (ISO and covers, although I never send Critical Boosts) with my Facebook friends.

What I'm curious about and have failed to find information on is how the system decides when I can send gifts, whether it's the common "Claim +3 for friends" or the rare-but-appreciated "Claim +10 for friends." In the grand scheme of things, it isn't important. I'd just like to know if anybody can tell me how MPQ chooses when this is done.

(This isn't a request for more friends. I only "friend" people on Facebook who I know in real life or are members of my alliance. That way, my gifts are going to people who know me.)

Comments

• Spider2013
    Spider2013 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    As far as i remember, +10 are for covers
    Rest are +3
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That's true. What I'm still trying to find out is what makes the game decide when I can send those gifts. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The answer is probably the same as what determines you finding a boost after a fight: RNG.
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Excellent question. To extend this further, why are we only able to share with facebook friends? I would much rather share with my alliance instead. So why is there not the ability to share with alliance that would benefit far more than facebook?