MPQ Gamependium (Unofficial web tools: DDQ Calendar/Rosters)

Comments

• Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Crowl wrote:
    Do champion levels work for anyone? On my roster the max displays the new values, but if you go into edit the site doesn't allow me to raise the level of my chars.

It should be fixed now, sorry about the inconvenience.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cymmina wrote:
    Crowl wrote:
    Do champion levels work for anyone? On my roster the max displays the new values, but if you go into edit the site doesn't allow me to raise the level of my chars.

I'm still getting the same error, a maxed 2* shows 94/144 until I try to add a level and then it goes to 95/94 with the 95 having a red border.
  • Cymmina
    Crowl wrote:
    Cymmina wrote:
    Crowl wrote:

I'm still getting the same error, a maxed 2* shows 94/144 until I try to add a level and then it goes to 95/94 with the 95 having a red border.

Alright, that means you have a cached copy of the JS file. You'll need to force your browser to reload it (typically done with ctrl+f5).
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I had the same problem not being able to raise the level above 94 and the force reload (ctrl+f5) worked. In case anyone else is still having trouble, I had to do that once in edit mode.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    It's very minor, but I thought you might like to know. Spiderman 5*'s colors are reversed, blue is top and purple is bottom.
  • Cymmina
    Akari wrote:
    It's very minor, but I thought you might like to know. Spiderman 5*'s colors are reversed, blue is top and purple is bottom.

This is fixed now.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 965 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for this. Very cool.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? I noticed my Ghostery extension got updated which explains why I keep getting logged out, but I don't see it blocking anything on Gamependium.
  • Cymmina
    Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? I noticed my Ghostery extension got updated which explains why I keep getting logged out, but I don't see it blocking anything on Gamependium.

You have to use the secure page to stay logged in now.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    In our alliance chat we were curious what percentage of players have a character champed. Gamependium data should be able to answer this question. It would be cool to add a distribution of the level of a given character on their character page just as there is a distribution of builds.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 684 Critical Contributor
    Small correction: the max level for a 4* with the 5/5/1 pattern is 233. Gamependium uses 234.
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    I've started using the MPQ Gamependium and it's a very usual tool, especially the fact you can look in advance which DDQ events you can play with your current roster. Really helps me to plan ahead.

Quick question: can you share the URL of your roster with a friend so he can look at your roster without making changes?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, your roster URL takes the form:
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/BlackSheep101/
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the reply, just added it to my sig icon_cool.gif
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Fyi, I am getting the unsecured connection/ website not configured properly error when I try to visit the site.
  • Cymmina
    Philly79 wrote:
    Fyi, I am getting the unsecured connection/ website not configured properly error when I try to visit the site.

This should work now.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't level my Phoenix past 450. If I add any levels past that it reverts the max level to 450. Haven't tried it for the other 5*.
  • JamieMadrox
    Also, I love how we can look at the difference between our current roster and the last update. Any chance you could make it so we can select two revisions and see the difference between them? I'd like to see how far my roster has come in the last 9 months of me using your tool.
  • Cymmina
    I can't level my Phoenix past 450. If I add any levels past that it reverts the max level to 450. Haven't tried it for the other 5*.

This is fixed. The problem was in the JavaScript, so make sure you reload the page to get the new version.
    Also, I love how we can look at the difference between our current roster and the last update. Any chance you could make it so we can select two revisions and see the difference between them? I'd like to see how far my roster has come in the last 9 months of me using your tool.

The UI isn't there for it, but you can view the diff between 2 different revisions: 2015-11-23 to 2016-05-02. I haven't checked the code for it in a while, but I don't think the order of the numbers matters.
  • JamieMadrox
    Cymmina wrote:

This is fixed. The problem was in the JavaScript, so make sure you reload the page to get the new version.

The UI isn't there for it, but you can view the diff between 2 different revisions: 2015-11-23 to 2016-05-02. I haven't checked the code for it in a while, but I don't think the order of the numbers matters.
    Seems to be working for me. Thanks.