Iron Man model 35

EleganceFlawed
EleganceFlawed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
Keeping IM35 for DPD....he's level 35 right now, what is the lowest level I could keep him where he can still beat the first node alone?

Don't want to waste iso. icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks,
-EF

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    35 should be more than enough. A level 15 Juggernaut can solo those fights.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    How much Iso does it take to max a 1* from level 35?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Around 14,000 the last time I worked it out.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    So one decent day of farming LRs, not counting the DDQ haul? I'd rather spend that once and finish the 1* DDQ fight faster every day than worry about a handful of levels on a 3* or 4*.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Dump IM 35 and switch to Juggernaut he is better and can do it with ease. IM40 is the 3rd best T1 after Juggs and Spiderman.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm with hopper. Not only is juggs capable of aceing that node every time he's also never an opponent.

Im35 is sometimes the opponent which will lock you out of the node.
  • EleganceFlawed
    EleganceFlawed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Thanks a bunch! Soon as I pull juggy I'll swap. icon_e_smile.gif
  • bbf2
    bbf2 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I'm with hopper. Not only is juggs capable of aceing that node every time he's also never an opponent.

I don't think that's right. IM35 is my only one star and I have always used IM35 to complete that node. I have never seen Iron Man as the opponent and have never been locked out. (pretty sure I would remember, as if I saw that it would cause me some serious rage, haha) I'm on day 197.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbf2 wrote:

I don't think that's right. IM35 is my only one star and I have always used IM35 to complete that node. I have never seen Iron Man as the opponent and have never been locked out. (pretty sure I would remember, as if I saw that it would cause me some serious rage, haha) I'm on day 197.

I'm almost positive bbf2 is right here. That said, I'm much more sure of the fact that any of the 1*'s can solo the first DDQ node once they're around ~Level 30. I did it with Yelena once just because I was curious if it could be done (and at the time I had a staggering surplus of iso, if you can believe it). I've done it with a levee 35 Venom, too, as well as a Level 40 Widow. It's really not difficult, even with only match damage.

I definitely know that Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spider-Man and Storm have been locked out of the 1* DDQ node (this was true in the old format, too). I don't believe that IM35, Juggs, Venom or Yelena have been. We have seen 3* characters in that node, so it's theoretically possible that IM35 could be locked out...I just don't think it's happened, yet. Unfortunately, the guy who created the DDQ tracking thread stopped updating the 1* node after the first round of the random DDQ format, so I'm not sure we know for sure (* walks away whistling innocently *).