Filter by Subtypes (Ally, Elf, Zombie) on Decktester!

Meto5000
Meto5000 Posts: 583
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ Tips & Guides
I've just pushed a small update that allows filtering for a select few available subtypes. Eventually I'll be adding a way to filter on every subtype but this was a quick and easy fix. I don't think any of the additional subtypes currently matter and the plan is have a auto-complete search function for all Subtypes. If you would like to add an additional subtype in the short-term, please let me know!

Follow this link to search for all Ally creatures

Comments

• Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    This database is amazing, and my go to place for researching combos. I think you've put more work into it than I do grinding! And I am closing in on 4K pvp matches! Is there any way we can support this for you?
  • Meto5000
    Fiddler wrote:
    This database is amazing, and my go to place for researching combos. I think you've put more work into it than I do grinding! And I am closing in on 4K pvp matches! Is there any way we can support this for you?

Thanks so much for the kind words! I do not have any plans for a donation link at this time, my server costs are minimal and I'm having fun with this as a hobby project. Honestly, the best thing you can do to support the site is use it and share it with others if you like it.
  • Website is a game-changer! Has immensely increased my enjoyment of the game icon_e_smile.gif

Subtype addition is awesome. Can we get goblins as well? Goblin Piledriver makes them count!
  • Meto5000
    Website is a game-changer! Has immensely increased my enjoyment of the game icon_e_smile.gif

Subtype addition is awesome. Can we get goblins as well? Goblin Piledriver makes them count!

Done