Ready for 4* transition?

Options
Pessi
Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
This is my current four star progress. I've recently lucked into my 13th XFDP cover, so I'm tempted to push to max and use him to ride some PvP events, followed by kingpin?

4star.png

My question is, do I do this, or continue pushing up my 3's? I have them all, all covered most around 140.

3star.png

I think I'm able to push into 4 star land, but lack the covers for the meta characters (IMHB, Jean, ProfX etc)

Should I go with this plan, leaving my little sub 140 3 stars behind? For reference I also have a 3red OML and 2 green Blackspider.

Comments

• BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think you're good to start bringing your 4* higher. Maybe you might want to champ Hood, but the others you can wait on. XFDP would be a very good start for 4*.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    Take XFW as high as you can too. He might be low level, but with 4 black covers he will still be a useful pair with XFDP.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What? You don't want to ride that married couple rocket of Sue & Reed to the top of the PVP boards? icon_e_wink.gif

Seriously, though, I would definitely start bringing the 4*'s up. But maybe set a mid goal for now - get Xpool, then Kingpin, and maybe XFW if 8 covers will allow it, to around 200 lvl together, and then reassess from there, in case your LT pulls have been kind and you start getting the meta game characters. Xpool and XFW work well together with the Countdown to What then Surgical Strike combo, so you'll have a good one two combo you can use in most situations.

The one issue with Xpool to be mindful of, is that if he gets too high level over everyone else by himself, you'll never see that 5 black in action as he'll tank most hits. Hence my group level suggestion.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The preponderance of strong AOEs will still let his black trigger, but you'd want to respec him to 3 unless you can have him backing up a 5*.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When you do max out your Xpool, be sure to level and champ your 3* Deadpool as well so you can start working on those free covers.
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks all, appreciate the advice.

3*deadpool will follow up 4*deadpools rear!