Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
This, way too close, pulled it out!

WABWFSG.jpg?1

Comments

• BassMuffinFIve
    Options
    My best moment was logging on for the first time after the patch yesterday. Felt like Christmas!
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Back in February, I was in a three-day Clash of Fury QB grind where I kept swapping out the top spot with two other people. You know how it is when you go through those events and you feel like you know those other people and you forget that it's the AI playing their deck?

It came down to the final battle as time expired and I was paired up against one of the people I was battling for tops with, I had Gideon vs. his/her Jace. Jace got me down to three health when I was finally able to break through: reinforced Relic Seeker negated Jace's -6/0 first tier, Iroas's Champion came out of the gate, and Consul got Gideon's 3rd tier to destroy all the things once something crucial happened - Iroas's Champion berserked on Mizzium and Harbinger then self destructed, moving Consul into defender and allowing me to play War Oracle, promptly reinforced. I rolled over Jace in about two minutes as time expired to finish the battle back at full health and, most importantly:

kLaQKZk.png