[IMPORTANT]Duplicate dump does not ask confirmation

Morphis
Morphis Posts: 975
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
As title states...
Every time I logged the game kept asking me to convert duplicates... So just to no longer show I thought: "ok now I convert a card".

I go to inventory and select a card but there is no way to convert...

There I a green button on top...

So I thought: "let's see what the game states after pressing it... Probably will lead me to convert interface or at the very least tell me if I want to convert all duplicates..."

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
The game just directly as soon as you push it, with no further interaction, converts ALL duplicates into runes.

If you, as I was willing to do, want to wait to see if they change idea DO NOT PUSH THE DAMN GREEN BUTTON.

They did such a good job on inventory UI just messed up this(important) detail.

Comments

• ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Has anything from the vault ever asked for confirmation crystal purchases wise?
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    ChrisTot wrote:
    Has anything from the vault ever asked for confirmation crystal purchases wise?

Actually I made a topic about this in Suggestions, and I don't remember anyone commenting on it.
    If you want change, you have to ask for it.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Morphis wrote:
    As title states...
    Every time I logged the game kept asking me to convert duplicates... So just to no longer show I thought: "ok now I convert a card".

I go to inventory and select a card but there is no way to convert...

There I a green button on top...

So I thought: "let's see what the game states after pressing it... Probably will lead me to convert interface or at the very least tell me if I want to convert all duplicates..."

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
    The game just directly as soon as you push it, with no further interaction, converts ALL duplicates into runes.

If you, as I was willing to do, want to wait to see if they change idea DO NOT PUSH THE DAMN GREEN BUTTON.

They did such a good job on inventory UI just messed up this(important) detail.

Too late!!! I did the same thing and tried to look for some way to choose which dupes I wanted to sell but nothing. Though the same thing - or at least a confirm button to either say yes or no in case I wanted to back out. Certainly didn't want to sell all my dupe rares, just get rid of some of the less used commons. Will there be a fix to this in the future?? Not expecting anything soon.
  • N1c2k3
    N1c2k3 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Really wish I would have known this a few minutes ago...

500+ cards gone in the blink of an eye icon_e_confused.gif

Not that there's anything else to do with them right now, but I definitely wasn't prepared for that.

What other things have they mentioned them possibly being used for? And what have people recommended?
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    N1c2k3 wrote:
    What other things have they mentioned them possibly being used for? And what have people recommended?
    They said they "might do something in the future" but that they have no current plans to do so.

The main request is to have a way to turn unused cards into new cards, for example trash cards to get points you can spend to get specific cards or at least specific rarities.