Daily Reward Questions

Options
N1c2k3
N1c2k3 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Sorry if these questions have been asked before, but I couldn't find them:

So, I've always wondered why the Daily Reward says 'Come back 21 times this month to receive your bonus reward!', even though there's clearly 31 rewards to be claim. This makes it especially hard on months with 30 days, and especially Februrary! I've missed the Fat Pack reward the last 2 months in a row (last month I missed it by about 2 hours.) I understand that this isn't an 'issue' perse - if you don't have the time to put into a game often enough, you don't deserve the reward. Just wonder why it hasn't been updated to read correctly.

Alongside that, how often can you collect your Daily Reward? It seems to be somewhere around every 12 hrs (or about twice a day). I keep meaning to keep track of exactly when I claim it, in order to time it, but always forget.

Thanks!

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can claim the daily reward of runes/crystals/packs once a day. It rolls over at midnight GMT.

You initially had to collect a reward every day in a month to get the fat pack bonus. There were problems with daily rewards at roll out, and when the devs fixed them, they dropped the fat pack requirement to 21 rewards collected. Now you can miss 7-10 rewards in a month, and still get the FP. Even after collecting the FP, you can continue to collect the remaining rewards for the month.

The other rolling reward is the 3-card pack which you can get every 8 hours.