OP20151120_Kobe-Mat.png
Color: Green
Cost: 15
Stats: 5/5
Keyword Ability: Trample

Likely ability**
Landfall Green: Oran-Rief Hydra gets +2/+2
Landfall: Oran-Rief Hydra gets +1/+1

This has already been spoiled in the previews from the other cards.

* at least 238, could be more if the dev with infinite resources was having a hard time getting all the cards. I doubt this is the case..or we're in trouble lol. So let's just pretend this is accurate.

** I could not read the effect, but it seems like it would go nicely with the card when looking at the paper version for the mechanics of this game.

Nice of the devs to tease us with more we just had to keep an eye out!

Comments

• Coconut99
    Coconut99 Posts: 212
    Nifty...pair that with Animist's Awakening and maybe Nissa's Pilgrimage for more Landfall Greens, and that can get into a high trample creature pretty quickly...

Edit: fixed card name of Awakening
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Looks like my guess for the card's ability was spot on!

Loving the new UI of this update so far.

I noticed they went with the new planeswalkers costing money now instead of crystals.
  • Coconut99
    $15 and they only come with a booster? Wow. Highly disappointing. Hope that only lasts the week, and then they drop as regular crystal PWs...
  • EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2016
    I'm playing on 2 devices, and I don't use the Black and White Planeswalkers I already have. I'd love to support this game, but I'm not paying $60 to put new Planeswalkers onto each device.

If they made a Kiora which was green and blue, I might consider it, but only so I could play green and blue in the same deck.

BTW, I can't find anywhere in the app which explains what the new Planeswalkers actually do.
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Check out the new challenge for every quest! Beat each old quest and get crystals! That is an awesome inclusion that encourages us to figure out a way to make each deck work.

Kudos on that one!

My 3-pack also came with 2 uncommons and a common. Two of the cards were from the new set. Not bad!

Deck editing and inventory are sweet! You can filter your cards and display them in list view now. You can also see the entire card collection by looking at what cards are possible to get from the different boosters. Another welcome addition.

The only thing I can think of that would make that perfect is if we could choose to hide cards (like vanilla 2/2s for 6).

Nice job devs!
  • Hibernum_JC
    Hibernum_JC Posts: 318 Mover and Shaker
    ChrisTot wrote:
    Check out the new challenge for every quest! Beat each old quest and get crystals! That is an awesome inclusion that encourages us to figure out a way to make each deck work.

Kudos on that one!

My 3-pack also came with 2 uncommons and a common. Two of the cards were from the new set. Not bad!

Deck editing and inventory are sweet! You can filter your cards and display them in list view now. You can also see the entire card collection by looking at what cards are possible to get from the different boosters. Another welcome addition.

The only thing I can think of that would make that perfect is if we could choose to hide cards (like vanilla 2/2s for 6).

Nice job devs!

We're happy you like it!
  • Coconut99
    ChrisTot wrote:

Was coming to post this, too. Went back to do an old one just to see what the (as it ended up being) Devoid icon was, because nowhere else in the game was it letting me click the icon to get a name, when I saw that it had a new challenge--Color Challenge, defeat with all 5 colors to get a crystal reward (don't know how much).

Guess that finally gives me a reason to get Jace, Gideon, and Lilliana...I'd hoped for getting Ob and New Gideon, but not if they require real $.