Dupe Cards

Options
Coconut99
Coconut99 Posts: 212
edited April 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So, how high up in rarity are you planning to sell duplicates versus holding on to them? I know they said they have no plans right now to do anything with dupes other than letting us sell them, but who knows in the future...

Comments

• Rootbreaker
    Rootbreaker Posts: 396
    Options
    They said that the only option for selling duplicates will be mass-selling duplicates. They might do this per rarity, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all or nothing.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, I'm 99% sure right now the implementation will be batch-sell only, all tiers. I anticipate this being improved upon in the future, as such I'm going to hang on to my dupes because I'm not rune-starved. With what we're getting for them, I can earn in a couple of full-event QB grinds.
  • Coconut99
    Coconut99 Posts: 212
    Options
    Oh, I read it as batch-selling on a per-card basis (i.e., if I have 20 Claustrophobias, I can't just sell 5 of them, it would sell 19 of them). I didn't read it as batch-selling all dupes of every card all at once.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Coconut99 wrote:
    Oh, I read it as batch-selling on a per-card basis (i.e., if I have 20 Claustrophobias, I can't just sell 5 of them, it would sell 19 of them). I didn't read it as batch-selling all dupes of every card all at once.

We (forumites) didn't question to get specific, we're all assuming it's going to be a big "SELL ALL" feature for now.
    We do not currently have plans for additional things Duplicate cards can be used for, but this does not mean it will never happen. If you want to keep your duplicates for any reason, you can do so, and for this reason we haven't implemented an automatic conversion into Runes.

You can only bulk convert your duplicates. With the amount of cards we have in the game, with much more to come, it was incredibly impractical to make you convert cards individually!